Part 23 - " perfectly beautifulness"

A/N

If you like this story vote+follow because I'll follow back😉😉😘

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Abby POV

I sat under the tree behind our school. I remember the first time cam brought me here, I just realized that I'm wearing his jacket now. It still smells like him.

I decided to not talking to anyone today, I'm just not ready after everything that happened yesterday. I wondered if nash is with Allison(the new girl) and Cam is with Maria.. I looked down and when I turn my head back I saw someone coming. For a moment I just want to ask whoever that is to go away, but then I change my mind I want him to stay because it turns out to be Cam.

"You like this place,don't you?" He sat next to me. I gave him a little smile and back to the field around us.
"I'm sorry about last night..nash can be-"
"It's okay, at least he punched me not you" he cut me off and we laugh.

"We should go to our class" he said and we walk together as we have the same class.

"You look better" Cam said after make me laugh. We sat next to eachother and talk about something when someone took a seat in front of us, in front of me actually.

She turned her head so now she's facing me. "Hey" she said with a smile, it was Allison. Ughh!!!that bitch!! I didn't know why but I hate her.

"Oh hey" I answered with a fakest smile in the universe, she then turn to look at Cam. "Hey, you're Cameron?Right?" Still with the same smile, cameron shocked his head and smile. "I heard that you're so great at making vine.." She said totally forget that I was exist, Cam thanked her. "So I wonder if you could teach me..like after school maybe" I look at then with shock and confuse face WHAT....???? WHATS YO PROBLEM BITCH!! FIRST WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND NOW YOU WANT TO FLIRT WITH MY BESTFRIEND TOO??!!

No. Cam please say no. No. N-. "Okay" REALLY CAM?!!. The teacher then started the class and I still can't believe what just happened.

•••••

It was lunch time and I decided to go to my locker first. I haven't talk to cam or even nash, damn what makes life feels suck right now.

I sat on my usual seat and I realize something there was Allison sitting next to Maria. Really that bitch again?

Maria seems so busy with her on their books so I decided to give a little distraction "Maria have you seen cam?", she kept talking. Oh good first my boyfriend then my Cam and now my bestie what's your problem bitch?!!

I sighed and eat my lunch with my annoy face. Until Cam showed up and sit next to me, good thing is he sees me. We talked about some stuffs until Maria got up with Allison but still focus on their book "oh,and cameron don't forget after school" Allison smiled and winked at cam. WHAT WAS THAT FOR??THE WINK!!

Cam smiled back at her and he look back at me who's got the disgust face. "What's up.." He laughed "is she really have to wink at you?"
"I don't know, she's cute tho" he said and I turn my head to him with confuse/weird face.

Cameron POV

I giggled and back to eat my lunch. I wish Abby wasn't realize that I blush, it looked like she was jealous.. Yeah that's true Allison is cute but Abby's perfectly beautifulness is overwhelming.

If nash really going to left abby just for a girl like Allison well he'd regret it for the rest of his life because nothing is as pretty as abby.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Sorry this part is kind of short..":