Part 13 - "beautiful story"

Cameron POV

I get back to school after drove Abby to Nash's house.

I wasn't get in to my class, I decided to pass it and go to the big tree behind our school. The one I brought Abby to after the got punched by Nash's girlfriend that day.
I can't study with my heart broken. Yeah my heart felts hurt facing the fact that Abby fall in love with nash and care about him. She would even do anything for him. And even she kissed my cheek earlier I know it was an empty kiss, she kissed me to thank me not because she likes me.

I sat there thinking about Abby, maybe we weren't just meant to be. Her beautiful eyes and perfectly face wasn't made for me. It's for my friend,Nash.

I was there for like hours until I realize it was lunch time.

•••••

I went to the cafeteria and was sitting with Maria waiting maybe Abby will back soon.

"You okay?" Maria asked maybe she noticed I was sad.
"Umm.." But before I could say anything Abby was back and sit next to Maria.

"Hey, you're back.how's Nash?" Maria asked her, "he's better, his older brother gave me a ride here" she looked happy but I'm not sure why.

"And I need to tell you guys something.." She started, and I just drink my orange juice and looking at her happy face.

Maria said what and Abby continued with, "me and Nash are official." I spited out my juice surprise of what she just say. "You okay Cam?"she turned to me and I nod with a little fake smile. she looked so happy, it makes me happy too everytime I see her happy but in this case I just can feel hurt and pain.

Maria was giggling with Abby and she asked her if they were kissing, I was so jealous. But I felt a bit realist when she said "almost", "what do you mean?" Maria asked and Abby started to tell us everything.

I couldn't help it anymore, I was so done hearing her beautiful story with nash. So I left and I don't care about whatever they think about me I just didn't want to hear the story that would breaks my heart even worse.

Abby POV

I was with Maria and Cam and tell them what just happened when Cameron leave for no reason, what's wrong with him.

"Is he okay?" I asked Maria,

"Who cares I wanna hear more about you and Nash".

the bell was ringing and we went to our different classes.

•••••

After school I was walking the hallway with Maria, then I saw Cam and decided to talk to him about earlier.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Sorry it's quite short..😁