Part 2 - "nash"

Abby POV

someone took a seat in front of me.

That was Cameron's friend.

He said hey and I said hey to. "You're Abigail right?" He asked with a smile,God he was so cute. "And you must be cam's friend.nash right?"
He laughed a little and said yeah.damn that laugh was gorgeous.

The bell rang and I was just about to leave when nash stopped me "can I get your number?please?" "Sure" I said and we switched our numbers.

The class was started and I keep thinking about nash. His deep blue eyes..his shinny brown hair..his gorgeous smile..oh all about him was just so perfect..his-. I got snapped out by the teacher "so Abby can you explain to us about what I just said" "um..sorry mr.brown" I said embarrassed.

•••

Finally the bell rang after the last period. I got out of the class room and walked the hallway with Maria and about to wait for the buss. I turned when I feel someone grabbed my arm "sorry"it was nash he asked me to go home with him,I was about to say no when Maria suddenly said "it's okay don't worry about me"she laughed so I said yes to nash.

He was driving when nash suddenly broke the silent between us "so Virginia huh?"he asked "yeah,it's actually a great place.." Then I started to tell him all about Virginia and my friends there he told me he has 3 siblings an older brother Will,younger brother hayes and a younger sister skylynn.We laughed and suddenly I got a weird feeling in my stomach like butterflies. Oh my god am I..no I'm not.did i?

Nash POV

Oh my god this girl is so cute and funny. I felt comfortable with her I felt like..I was eventually wanted to take her to some place and just hang or something I felt like I want to be alone with her.

We were arrive in front of her house when she thanked me but crazy and stupid part of me automatically stopped her I almost said I'd like to hang out but I changed it to be "I'd like to ha...have conversation later" and she just laughed and said okay.

She came in to her house and I was still starring at her watched her every step. How her legs moved..her hair waved by the wind..and gently open the door. it was like slow motion damn she was gorgeous. Wait what? No we were just met and I can't catch a feeling with her. no just no.

Maybe I just like her personality that friendly,funny and like me for who I am not as a famous boy from vine. Wait did she know it yet?

No I don't think so.

Abby POV

I got in to my kitchen for something to eat, nash was gone with his car but I just can't stop thinking about him.

I saw a note from my parents they said they have some works things to do and won't be home from LA for about a week or more. Oh great now I'm alone in my new big house. Alone. .....

To be continue..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey!!
What do you think??
Follow me because I'll follow back and FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM ITS @grier.heart or my personal account too @aulia.dindas I'll follow back!!

"You don't have to vote it,
You don't have to love it,
But you have to respect it!!"

PEACE!!,
-din