✧ one ✧

--set where Kylo is Ben and lives with his parents--

"Ben, wake up honey! It's the first day of summer break!"

Ben groaned as he heard his mother's voice. It's too early in the morning for this. He rolled over and unlocked his phone.

9:00 am.

Ben sat up and ran a hand through his hair as he opened up his messages to his boyfriend, Hux.

ben loves hux 💓 : hey babe wanna come over??🌹

hux loves ben 💞 : yes of course 😘 lemme finish up my chores and i'll head over

ben loves hux 💓 : alright, don't take too long. i have to take a shower and i don't wanna take one without you 😉

hux loves ben 💞 : i assume your parents are leaving?

ben loves hux 💓 : it's their anniversary so they're going somewhere till who knows when

hux loves ben 💞 : awh you're parents are so cute

ben loves hux 💓 : i'm gonna take a shower without you now

hux loves ben 💞 : fine :(

Ben chuckled as he locked his phone and kicked his sheets off him. Swinging his legs over the side of his bed, he rubbed his face and yawned. After doing all his morning business in his bathroom, he slipped his shirt off and kicked his boxers off and started the shower. He slowly stepped in and let the hot water hit his back for a while before he actually started washing.

As Ben started washing his hair while humming I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance, his dad came into his room.

"Ben, your mother cooked you some food for breakfast. We're going out tonight and won't be back till tomorrow evening, so take care of yourself. Love you, son."

"Oh, alright. Happy Anniversary, love you too." he said in his slightly monotone voice, although he was happy for them.

He continued humming as he washed the soap off, turned the shower off and stepped out of the shower. Shivering, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out to hus bed to check his phone.

Two new messages from :  hux loves ben 💞
- hey i'm outside
- nvm your mom let me in. i'm in the kitchen eating your food

Ben quickly slipped on a black v-neck shirt and some black boxers and attempted to dry his hair as he walked to the kitchen. His heart fluttered as he saw Hux. They had been dating for about a year now, but Ben still got excited when he saw Hux.

Ben dropped his towel in a basket not really laying attention if those were set out for clean clothes or dirty clothes but he didn't mind. Quietly, he walked up behind Hux and hugged him from behind and kissed his ear.

"Oh, hi there." Hux said as grabbed Ben's hands and spun around on the chair to place a soft kiss on Ben's lips.

"Hi," Ben said as he kissed Hux again. "did you really eat my food?"

Hux chuckled. "Nah, I just wanted you to hurry up so I could see you."

"Oh, alright." He grabbed his plate from the fridge and sat down next to Hux to eat. "You want some?" He said with a smile as he passed the plate with eggs and strawberries on it.

"I'll take a strawberry, thanks." The ginger passed the plate back as he ate a strawberry.

After some small talk asking how eachother's families were, Ben washed his plate and grabbed Hux's hand as they head back to his room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he said as he pulled Hux onto the bed next to him. Hux kicked off his shoes and smiled. "Yeah, sure! You can choose if you'd like, babe." He said as he kissed Ben's cheek. Ben blushed softly and smiled as he chose a movie.

They both crawled under the sheets and snuggled up together. "You're so beautiful." Hux said softly as he brushed some hair out of Ben's face.

"I am not." Ben said as he looked up at Hux from where he was laying on his chest. "I'm hot."

"Mm, okay. You're hot." Hux said as he smiled and carressed the side of Ben's face.

Ben grabbed Hux's hand and softly kissed it. "You are too."

"Thanks, I know." He said with a playful smile.

"Mhm." Ben placed a soft kiss on Hux's lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Hux said.

--

so that was chapter one!! comment what you thought of it, i love feedback :)

-jade