✧ two ✧

--creds to chase for the idea ayy fam--

Tonight was the night of Kylo's date with Hux, and he couldn't be more nervous. He didn't know exactly where they were going because it was "a surprise" as Hux had said the night before.

Kylo had just taken a shower when he realized he had no idea what he was supposed to wear. Shakily, he pulls out his phone and texts Hux.

ren 💀 : shit what am i supposed to wear

hux 🌹 : something casual :)

ren 💀 : okay see you soon

hux 🌹 : 💘

Kylo blushed and took a deep breath as he searched for something to wear. He dropped his towel and slipped on some black boxers and some black skinny jeans. Scratching his stomach, he searched for a shirt to wear. Considering the cold weather outside, he slipped on a Darth Vader shirt and a plain black hoodie. He searched for some socks and his black converse. He slipped them on and plugged in his blowdryer. After finshing his hair, he checked his phone.

One new message : hux 🌹
- i'm on my way over 😘

Kylo went and sat on his couch and swiped through Instagram as he waited. A few minutes later the doorbell rang and he quickly amswered the door to find Hux there smiling. He was wearing blue jeans and a slightly oversized dark red sweatshirt with black keds.

"Hey," he said with a smile. "you ready?"

"Y-yeah." Kylo smiled back and stepped outside with Hux. Closing the door behing him and locking it with his key, he walked silently with Hux.

"You okay?" Hux said softly once they got in the car. "You're awfully quiet."

"Yeah," Kylo turned to look at the ginger. "I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous."

Hux took Kylo's hand and kissed the back of it. "Why are you nervous? It'll be fun! I promise."

Kylo felt his face heat up, but he continued. "I've never been asked on a date before. Well, never been seriously asked."

Hux started the car and grabbed Kylo's hand again. "What do you mean 'seriously asked'?"

"I've only been asked out once before, but it was a joke. They did it to tease me." They both were silent momentarily. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to bring down the mood."

"No no no, it's alright. You didn't actually. I was just wondering why someone would do such a thing." Hux kept his eyes on the road.

"It doesn't matter because I'm here with you now." Kylo smiled and planted a soft kiss on Hux's cheek.

At a stoplight, Hux returned the smile and the kiss. "You're so sweet."

Kylo chuckled softly. "So, where are we going anyway?"

"Mmm, I'm not telling you." Hux said as he handed Kylo a blindfold from his pocket.

Kylo hesitantly took it. "What's this for?"

"Just put it on. It's a surprise!" Hux said as he continued to drive.

"Fine..." Kylo put it on and held onto Hux's hand nervously.

A few minutes later, Hux parked and turned the car off. "Alright, we're here! But don't take it off yet." He quickly got out and shut his door. Walking to Kylo's side, he opened the door and helped Kylo step out. "Okay, here we go." Hux slowly took it off of Kylo and stepped out of the way so he could see.

Kylo gasped softly as he saw the beautiful sight. Hux had taken him to a grass field filled with bunches of gorgeous flowers. Kylo smiled and hugged Hux. As he pulled away, he smiled and kissed Hux. "This is beautiful. Thank you so much."

Hux smiled and kissed Kylo again. "No problem," he softly caressed Kylo's cheek and continued to smile. "Oh, give me a second." He walked to the back of his car and pulled out a blanket for them to sit on. He grabbed Kylo's hand and took him to the middle of the field. He set the blanket and sat down where Kylo joined him.

"This is lovely. Thank you." Kylo softly kissed Hux's cheek and intertwined their fingers.

"You're welcome, Ren." Hux laid back and Kylo did the same. The darker haired male swung his leg over the ginger and innocently straddled him. "Oh, hello." Hux said softly.

Kylo smiled. "Hi." He planted soft kisses along Hux's jawline and up his chin and onto his lips. Hux placed his hands on Kylo's waist and Kylo placed his hands on either side of Hux's face. They continued to softly kiss until they ran out of breath and had to pull away. Silently, they stared into eachother's eyes. Kylo placed his hands on either side of Hux. "I love you," Hux paused and smirked. "Ben."

Kylo groaned. "GOD DAMMIT HUX!! IT'S KYLO REN!!" Kylo had covered his face with his hands and Hux grabbed his wrists. He gently pulled Kylo's hands away from his face. "I know."

Kylo blushed and looked at Hux. "I love you, too." He kissed Hux softly.

--

AHHH!!! okay.

a big thanks to Chase bc he came up with this cute date idea when i couldn't think of shit

but okay yeah that was chapter two :))) hope you enjoyed!

-jade