✧ three , pt. 1 of 2 ✧

-- librarian hux and still emo kylo --
<different pov's this chapter>

Kylo's POV

"Phasma, I am not going to the library with you." I whined over the phone. Currently, Phasma was trying to get me to go to the library for a project we were doing for science. I absolutely despise going to the library because everyone was so quiet and overall, I just thought of it boring. Plus, I never find anything interesting.

"Oh, c'mon! We need to do this project. Please, Ky?" Phasma begged.

"No, Phas. It's so boring!" I rolled my eyes and ran a hand through my hair.

"We'll only be there for about an hour or so!" Phasma was pleading at this point.

I went silent as thought about how we only had a week to do it. I sighed and bit my lip. "Fine. I'll go."

"Yay! I'll be over in 5 with everything we need."

"Alright." I ended the call. Pulling on my shoes and a black hoodie over my head, I walked outside and sat on my doorstep. A few minutes later, Phasma arrived with her backpack.

"Ayy, you ready?" She said as she flipped her hair.

"Sure, whatever." I sighed as I stood up and began to walk with her.

Fixing her septum ring, she looked over at Kylo. "We'll be in and out. I promise it won't take long. We can get icecream afterwards if you want!"

"Fine, but only an hour! The library is so boring." I groaned and shoved my hands in the hoodie pocket.

"I promise." Phasma said as she fixed her backpack strap and we continued on our way to the library. Silently walking in, we found a place to sit.

Hux's POV

I dragged the cart full of books behind me silently as I went to the specified area for the first row of books. Pushing my glasses up amd running a hand through my hair, I began to check the numbers of each book. Silently, I went from area to area putting books away.

"This is so fucking boring, Phasma. I swear to god if we stay here any longer, I'll kill myself. I swear to it." I heard someone whisper. Kill themself? The library isn't that boring. Whatever. I thought to myself. Turning to see who it was, I locked eyes with who I assumed to be the person who said that. He blushed and quickly turned his gaze away. How annoying.. I quickly finished putting away books and fixed my hair. Staying as quiet as possible, I quickly walked passed the boy and his friend.

Kylo's POV

"Holy. Fucking. Shit. Did you see him?" I whispered to Phasma as the ginger walked away. "He's so cute. What the hell."

Phasma giggled as she flipped through a book. "Check and see if he goes to sit up at the front desk."

"Okay." I watched him from slightly above the book I covered my face with. "Wait, why?"

"To see if we can go check out some books in his line or whatever. Duh!" She rolled her eyes and started putting her books away.

"He sat down at the desk. Oh my god." I pulled out my phone camera to fix my hair. "Do we even have a book to check out? Can you do all the talking? Do I look okay? Phasma, I'm gonna shit bricks." I put my phone away and looked to Phasma.

"Oh my fucking god, Ky. Shut up. It'll be fine. I'll talk." Phasma stood up and threw her backpack strap over her shoulder. "C'mon, I want icecream."

He stayed seated.

"Ben fucking Solo, if you do not stand up and walk with me over there right now, I will ask him on a date for you." She whisper-yelled.

"It's fucking Kylo Ren, you limp noodle." Phasma glared at Kylo. "Fine, oh my god." I slowly stood up and lagged behind as she walked to the front desk.

After a quick hello from both sides, he checked out our books for our projects and we were on our way. I didn't look at him the whole time. Mainly because I was blushing too much. I would also fuck my life over if I tried to say anything to him.

Hux's POV

As the two walked away, I pretended to do work as I listened in on their conversation.

"Why didn't say anything to him?" The blonde girl whispered as she shoved the boy.

The boy stumbled slightly and shoved her back. "I freaked out, okay? Oh my god!" He whispered back and covered his face with his hands.

I chuckled softly and shook my head.

--

this didn't really turn out how i wanted mainly because i kept getting distracted, i apologize. so this will be a two part chapter and the second part will be posted tomorrow.

i'm so sad bc my dad deactivated his account on hbo so i couldn't watch this is where i leave you but he's gonna try to reactivate it tomorrow. i hope it works :(((

bye bye! ;u;
-jade

update : um this chapter was discontinued sorry