✧ four ✧

-- slightly suggesting the sex --

Hux walked swiftly to the his room where he was alerted the brat he was in love with was currently in, and waiting for Hux to arrive. The doors automatically opened and Hux groaned at Kylo was asleep on the general's bed. Silently, he walked over to the sleeping sith and watched him momentarily. He's so peaceful when he sleeps, The general thought to himself. Chuckling, he slipped off his glove and slapped Kylo without hesitation. Almost immediately, he was awake and at Hux's throat. Hux just gently stroked the side of Kylo's face with the back of his hand.

"I didn't know how else to wake you, but good afternoon, you twat." He chuckled softly as Kylo removed his hand from the general's throat.

"You could have just shook me awake." Kylo grumbled as he opened his eyes.

"Well, that's no fun." Hux smirked and walked to the other side of the bed and slid off his coat. Tossing his gloves aside, he sat down and kicked his shoes off.

"So why are you here?" Hux said as he turned to Kylo who sat there with messy hair, and an adorable, dazed look after just waking up.

"I came here to talk to you." Kylo said softly as he kicked away the bedsheets slightly and sat up to reveal he was only wearing black leggings (nice image, hm?) and a white v-neck.

Hux cleared his throat. "About what, exactly?"

Kylo sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm not sure. I just wanted to see you."

"Well, that's stupid. You see me everyday." Hux laughed. "In other words, what the hell are you doing in my bed with leggings on?"

Kylo blushed and glared at Hux. "Yes, I know i see you everyday. It's not stupid that I want to see you." He shifted his glance to the ground away from Hux. "I can be in your bed if I want to."

The general scoffed, but his cheeks turned pink. "It is stupid. And, last I checked, no you can't."

Kylo looked at the general and rolled his eyes. "It is not stupid if I'm your boyfriend."

Hux blushed more. "B-boyfriend?" He said softly.

Kylo smirked. "Yeah! Boyfriend! Whether you like it or not."

"Well what if I don't like it?" Hux crossed his arms.

Kylo blushed and his smirk changed to a grin. "You have to," He turned his whole body towards Hux and brought his face close to him. "Because I'm wearing panties under this." He said in his best soft, and silky voice.

Hux's face turned entirely red. "Wh-what? Wh-why the h-hell would you be doing that?" He pulled his face away slightly, which caused Kylo to bring his face closer.

"For you." Kylo smirked and glanced at the general's lips.

"Well, this doesn't seem s-stupid at all. Shall we?" Hux raised an eyebrow.

"Yep." Kylo slipped a hand in Hux's shirt, the other on the side of the ginger's face, and eagerly pressed his lips to Hux's. Hux kissed back without hesitation and placed his hands on Kylo's thighs.

- after the diddly do -

Kylo turned to face the general. "I can't believe that actually turned you on."

Hux blushed and turned away from Kylo. He snaked his arms around the general and kissed his back gently. "I love you." He said softly as he rested his head Hux's back.

Hux placed a hand over Kylo's. "Whatever, brat."

--

ah okay so this wasn't very fluffy and didn'f turn out how i planned but i still like it

i'll do my other plan next chapter

hope you enjoyed!! :^)

-jade