✧ ten ✧

OKAY

THIS GOT WAY MORE VIEWS THAN I EVER THOUGHT IT WOULD

SO IN HONOR OF THAT

HERE'S A FUCKING VALENTINE'S DAY UPDATE YOU BUTTS

-

[kylo's pov]

"Okay, so, what we have planned today is for you two to do a 'couple' photo shoot."

My heart stopped.

It was Valentine's day.

And Phasma was torturing me with this stupid sappy love shit.

But, of course, I smiled and nodded- which was my way of "taking other's feelings into consideration." Something Phasma told me... Whatever that means.

"Oh, by the way, Kylo- this is Hux." She gestured to the short ginger sitting in the corner quietly.

I smiled and waved, but in my head I was thinking

Holy shit he's hot... I wonder if Phasma planned this.

Hux blushed and smiled back as he got up and approached me. "This should be fun."

"Oh, yeah." I laughed.

Phasma smiled and pointed us in the direction of hair and makeup.

"Off you go, cuties."

- time skip -

After the shoot, I thanked Phasma and offered to take her to lunch. Conveniently, she had plans.

And what I mean by conveniently, I mean-

I was planning on taking out Hux.

But totally in a friend way.

I quietly walked up to him from behind where he was fixing his hair in a mirror (with a really cute concentrated face, might I add.)

"Hey, ginger?" I smiled at his reflection.

He sighed and turned around to face me, not realizing I was kind of close and flinched.

Laughing, I fixed his hair and took a step back so he'd be more comfortable, I guess. "Would you maybe wanna go to lunch with me today?"

His face softened as he turned bright red. "Oh! Um..."

I gave him a charming smile and looked dramatically in the distance. Shifting my weight from foot to foot, I put my hands behind my back. "It is Valentine's day, yaknow."

He laughed and shoved my lightly. "Sure, you dork. I'd love to. You seem nice."

"Oh, I am nice. I'll prove it." I winked at him and threw my hoodie on.

"Mmhm, we'll see, hot stuff."

-

[phasma's pov]

Oh, yeah. I totally planned this whole thing, by the way.

-

sorry it was so short, i wanted it to be cute. i had a few different ideas, but kept getting stuck so i went with this one.

hope you enjoyed, eggs.

-jade