✧ seven ✧

it is finally here. the trash you have been waiting for - a real chapter.

slight trigger warnings maybe?? depression, but minor. (i apologize)

lil bit of smut 😏 not great detail though (sorry)

-

Kylo's POV

hux 🍃 : hey babe.. can i crash at your place? my parents are at it again...

kylo : of course :) i'll leave the back door open for you.

read at 1:37am

Kylo locked his phone and tossed it to the side. Hux's parents had apparently been fighting again, but who knows what for this time. His father was a drunk and his mom had lost her job recently. Hux's father would never hit them, but he would yell - a lot - and spat words at them that dripped with venom and caused their hearts to wither away more and more. His father had once been a strong, noble man, but when his mother - Hux's grandmother - had passed, he lost his will to live. He would waste his nights away drinking away the pain, but somehow always remembering. He regretted everything he would say to his loved ones.

Hux had realized his father's situation, therefore keeping his own issues quiet. He would bring them to his boyfriend, Kylo, instead. Kylo always listened, which made Hux feel like everything in the world wasn't always so horrible. Kylo made Hux feel like he was important and beautiful - despite all the slurred words muttered by his father.

Slipping on a sweatshirt, Kylo walked to the kitchen to unlock the backdoor for his boyfriend. He turned on the light and slumped down in the closest seat whilst waiting.

-

Hux's POV

He cried softly on the way there. Hux felt as though he shouldn't have ran, for the sake of his mother, but he couldn't take it anymore. He knew his father never meant any of the words he threw at him, but it still caused Hux great pain. His father's words meant a lot to him, so most things he took to heart.

Wiping his tears on his sleeve and taking a deep breath, Hux knocked on Kylo's back door. Moments after, the door swung open and Hux was engulfed in the arms of his boyfriend. Kylo was wearing the sweatshirt Hux had bought for him. He smiled to himself and hugged back, nuzzling his face into Kylo.

"C'mere, hot stuff." Kylo picked Hux up carefully, and carried him bridal-style to his room - walking quietly to not wake his parents, as well as his cousin, Rey (who was visiting).

Kylo shut his door gently with his foot, and laid Hux on his back on the bed, but neither let go. Instead, Hux shifted and wrapped his legs around Kylo and licked the taller boy's neck.

"Kylo," Hux said softly into his boyfriend's ear.

Kylo shivered and bit Hux's ear gingerly. (lmao, ginger... anyway - it's gonna get a lil saucy.)

"So, I'm assuming there will be no talking about what happened at home," Kylo said in between kisses along Hux's jawline.

"I wouldn't even call it home, it's not where my heart is, I guess. My heart is with you." Hux laughed softly, leaning into the raven-haired boy's kisses slightly. (Slight fall out boy reference)

"Gotcha, babe." Kylo slipped his hands into Hux's shirt. Carressing his sides lightly, Hux shivered and moaned softly as Kylo began to leave little "love bites" on Hux's neck.

Kylo giggled and looked up at Hux's red face.

"Oh, shut up. I hate you, Kylo." Hux bit his lip and looked away.

"I love you, too, sugar..." He purred in Hux's ear before moving his hands to Hux's pants. Unbuttoning agonizingly slow, Kylo unzipped them and slowly pulled them off.

"Kylo, c'mon..." Hux rolled his eyes and huffed.

"Yeah, yeah." He placed a soft kiss onto Hux's lips, which Hux returned with a deeper, more passionate kiss. Hux tugged at Kylo's hair causing Kylo to moan and bite Hux's bottom lip seductively. (😏)

"I love you, Hux." Kylo mumbled, slightly out of breath.

"Shut up."

- they made out, did the dirty and yeah. i suck at writing that stuff so -

Kylo's POV

The next morning, the couple was awoken by Rey opening the blinds and turning the light on.

"Rey, what the fuck..." Kylo grumbled as he threw his arm over his eyes. Hux groaned and snuggled up to Kylo.

"Wake up, love birds." She said with a smug grin and an eyebrow raised. "Han and Leia are gone and I'm bored."

"I'll give you thirty bucks to do whatever if you leave us alone and don't say anything to my parents.

Rey thought for a moment, then nodded. "Deal. Gimme the money and I'm going to Finn and Poe's."

"It's in my wallet on the counter, now fuck off." Kylo mumbled with a chuckle.

Hux sighed and ran a finger up Kylo's side.

"Hmm?" Kylo hummed softly whilst removing his arm to look at his boyfriend.

"Can we stay in bed all day?" He said softly.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." Kylo kissed Hux's forehead and got up to put on boxers and his sweatshirt. Hux did the same, but they got back into bed afterwards.

Once he heard Rey leave, Hux quickly straddled Kylo and pinned him to the headboard of the bed and kissed his boyfriend.

"I love you," Kylo said softly.

"Whatever," Hux replied with a smirk.

-

Ayyy I did it! Okay, I will attempt to update more frequently, but i'm running out of ideas. If you have ideas, please message me hhhh

-jade