Chapter 5: A Different Perspective Part 1

A/N : There are two parts two this chapter . There is A Different Perspective part 1 and A Different Perspective Part 2.

(Jada in the media)

Tisha P.O.V

"I hate that bitch she think she all that just because Jaden her man and she live in a big house. This bitch just don't know I will fuck her life up and take her man." I said while thinking of the previous situation that took place at the movies last night.

"I seen him hugged up with that dumb bitch last night after me and you was escorted out of the movies. I don't even see why he still with that bitch. I can do him way better than her. It's ashame that she still with the nigga after what happen at the movies" I said to my friend Saysha. We had been on the phone for hours talking about the shit.

"Girl maybe they in love or some shit. You know they have been rocking for a long time! All I know is you better hope he didn't tell her what really happen. You know his big sister crazy! If Janelle find out you raped her little brother she will kill you."
Saysha said.

I instantly grew nervous but lost the feeling. I don't think Jaden is dumb enough to snitch he knows what my big brother will do to him. A smirk played on my face as I thought of how I could put my manipulative ways into action.

"Girl I ain't worried about Jaden or his sister. Check this out though. I think I can get Jaden to leave his girlfriend for me." I said planning the shit out in my head.

"Bitch fill me in on plan impossible." Saysha said. She was laughing so hard that she started to gasp for air.

"Blackmail bitch BLACKMAIL!!" I said before a slick grin appeared on my face.

A while later I had got off the phone with Saysha and walked out of my small room down the narrow hallway. Reaching the end of the hallway I walked into the small kitchen and grabbed a pack of noodles out the pantry and took an old pot from the cabinet. I put some water in the pot before placing my noodles inside and turning the stove on 7. I heard the key being entered into the door and my head shot towards the clock on the microwave. It was 1:00 in the morning and here my drunk ass momma was coming in late once again this week. Except this time she brought a man home with her. I skin instantly begin to tremble in fear.

"Bitch go to your room don't you see I have company." my mom slurred while rubbing her hand across the mans broad chest. He starred at me intensely and I was now very uncomfortable.

I just shook my head and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
I locked the door behind me before turning the water to hot and turning on the small heater that sat in the corner of the bathroom. Feeling the room starting to heat up I took off my clothes and grabbed the Dove sope that I had stole from the dollar store earlier today. I grabbed my wash cloth and got in the tub thinking about Jaden. He was so fine I hate that I had to drug him just to get some but I regret it now. He will never willingly like me now ,but it's okay he will like me eventually. I could manipulate anyone. Something I picked up on from my no good ass momma. I scrubbed myself clean until the water started to get cold so I rinsed off and got out. I could hear my noodles boiling so I quickly rapped my towel around my body and went to go check on them. They were done like I expected. I turned the stove off and set the pot on the back eye. I reached down under the cabinet to get the strainer. I was about to lean up until I felt a hand lay upon my thigh. I turned around to see the tall muscular man my mom brought home. I sighed already knowing what was gonna happen. I still wasn't use to it but it's been happening for years now. Different men every time.

"Get your hands off of me." I said trying to move his hand only for him to yank me up and push me against the kitchen counter.

"Look bitch I paid your stupid ass momma 80 dollars. You gonna let me fuck." he said while squeezing my neck tightly.