Chapter 7: Family Matters!

From now on whenever you see this (***) it means that it's a change within the time.

Alaysia in the media

2 months later.

Janelle P. O. V

I woke up feeling great besides the fact that I was sore from all the love making Travis and I endured last night. I rolled over in his arms and laid a kiss on his cheek. He started to move around in his sleep but he wouldn't wake up. I straddled him and intertwined his large hands with mines. I began to stare at the initials T.f. tatted on his chest with a heart along side it. I didn't know what it stood for but I had seen it multiple times before I just never built up the courage to ask. Even though we have been together for two months I still don't want to pry into his business. I shook the thought and leaned down to place a kiss on his lips.

"Eww move around with that stank breath. " Travis said causing us both to start laughing.

"Shut up dude yo breath stank too! " I said sticking my tongue out at him and pinching his nose.

"What have I told you about pinching my nose Nelle. "

"What have I told you about calling!Nelle" I said mocking him.

"Ight Janelle you gonna stop playing with me girl. Didn't I punish you enough last night. " he said with a slick smirk on his face.

I just shook my head at him and got up heading to the bathroom in my room to freshen up. I turned on the shower and took off my robe leaving me in only a pair of boy shorts. I grabbed my toothbrush and put some paste on it and begin to brush my teeth. After rinsing my mouth and spitting out whatever was left I looked up to see Travis standing at the door biting down on his lip in a seductive way. My man looked so damn good. He walked to me and pulled down my underwear making them hit the floor. I stepped out of them and watched him strip from his boxers revealing his hard member. I bit my lip before guiding him to the shower.

I took the soap and lathered it on a towel before I began to wash off his body and he grabbed a towel doing the same to me. I looked at the tattooed initials on his chest and decided to go ahead and ask.

"Tiara Franklin!" he said while turning me around to wash off my back.

"huh" I said kind of confused as to why he would call me another bitch name.

"The initials they stand for Tiara Franklin. She is my little sister she died when we were in middle school." he said before taking a deep sigh and turning around so I could wash off his back.

I held my head down kind of feeling bad that I even thought he was calling me another females name and I felt even more bad for Travis. Its obvious he hasn't accepted it but who am I to talk I am still dealing with the death of my parents.

"I was supposed to walk her home from school but I let her go on without me just so I can hang with my friends and she ended up missing. After two months of searching they found her in an abandoned apartment. She had been raped and murdered. " he said while hanging his head low.

"Baby you can't blame yourself. You didn't hurt her someone else did. You were a kid and kids make mistakes. You have to pray and leave it to God. If not you will never be able to move on. I know she still loves you and is watching over you. I am here for you. We will get through our hard times together. " I said wiping the single tear that had fallen down his cheek.

He embraced me with a hug and gave me a silent thank you. It wasn't long before we had finished our shower. We got out and I left Travis in the bathroom to finish his hygiene. I grabbed my nike sports bra and a pair of grey boy shorts. I walked into my closet and found something simple to wear since I promised Jada I would take her to the park. It was cold outside but the sun was still shining. I decided on a pair of light jeans with my olive green pumas and a olive green long sleeve shirt. I slipped it on and went down the hall to Jada's room. She was up watching Princess and The Frog while eating a warm pop tart. I am guessing Jaden had got up and fixed it for her before he went to work.