Chapter 6: A Different Perspective Part 2

( Tisha in media)

A/N
I am not getting a lot of views and this book has been up for a while now. I am really working hard on this book and I would appreciate if you add it to your library and reading list so it can get discovered by others. I would love to get more comments and votes also. If you like my book please vote and feel free to give feedback!

Thank you!

Tisha P.O.V

"STOP TOUCHING MY FOOD!" I yelled while popping Tyrone on his hand.

He had brought me some Chinese food and since he finished his plate he been trying to pick off of mine. He rolled his eyes and stood up from the table taking his plate to the sink and grabbed two glasses filling them with Coke.

"How is school?" he asked while setting my glass in front of me.

I took a sip and sighed. " School is school. I have been keeping my grades up and I have all my credits I am just ready for the year to be over. I already have everything planned out.

" I am just making sure. You don't want to make a dumb ass decision and drop out of school like I did. Even though I own all of my dad's car dealerships & the money is definitely good ; I still wish I would have finished school. I could have had a career in something that I actually like."

"At least you will never be broke." I said while giving him a small smile.

"So what is your plan shawty?" he asked while gulping down the rest of the soda in his glass.

"Well you know my sister left her Beauty Salon in my name. So when I turn 18 which is in 4 more months I will own it. I already have some people who are willing to come work at the shop & I been doing hair since my sophomore year. All my clients are willing to follow me and some of the people that want to work in the shop have clients of their own. I have money saved up so I can decorate the shop and get everything running."
I said while finishing the last bit of Orange Chicken.

I looked up to see Tyrone smiling from ear to ear. He leaned up to the table and reached across grabbed my hands. He placed a gentle kiss on my hand before taking what seemed like a sigh of relief.

" I just knew you was gonna have great things in store for you. After all you been through you deserve it."

He got up from the table taking my plate with him. I got up from my seat and pulled down my cotton shorts that had found their way up my ass. Tyrone came up behind me and placed a kiss on the back of my neck while rapping his strong arms around me. He pulled me close and turned me around. Our lips instantly connected as my arms made their way around his neck. He gave my booty a soft squeeze and lifted me off the ground making my legs wrap around his torso. I slid my tongue into his mouth as he took me upstairs to what was now our room. Laying me on the bed softly he took off his shirt and bent down placing soft wet kisses on my neck down to my collar bone.

I took a deep breath as he lifted my shirt exposing my breast since I didn't have on a bra. He slid his tongue across my left nipple while rubbing my clit through my shorts with his right hand. I let out a low moan as he began to suck on my nipple. I leaned up and pulled down his basketball shorts revealing his long thick manhood. I instantly scooted back some. His dick was way bigger than I remembered. He had a slick smirk on his face. He pulled down my shorts and yanked me by my ankles to the end of the bed. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly taking my bottom lip into his mouth.

"Don't be scared baby. I will be gentle. I promise." he said before sucking on my neck.

He then placed a kiss on both of my erect nipples. He slowly kissed all the way down to my thighs. He looked up at me and our eyes met. I could feel his cool breath on my clit before he started to suck on it slowly. His tongue crossing over my clit in a circular motion making me clutch on to his dreads. he wrapped his arms around my thighs and placed his hands on my lower back lifting me from the bed . He continued to suck on my clit making my legs weak. He placed me on the dresser and spread my legs as far apart as they could go. He licked on my clit at a constant pace before placing two fingers inside me.