A/N

So I just wanted to let everyone know that I am taking a break from this book for a bit, because I am going to start writing another book here shortly, and it is not going to be about Transformers, but instead it will be about Star Wars, and it is going to be a Star Wars: Rebels fan fiction. Although I do not know what I am going to call it yet, but I will tell you a little bit about what it's about though. 

So it about another rebel group, and it that group, there is a Jedi named Serena, and her padawan Gaia, and Serena is a human from Mandalore, while Gaia is a human originally from Garel. The other rebels in the group are Hank, who is a human also from Mandalore, Draco, who is a Twi'lek from the same planet as Hera, Zook, who is a Lasat from Lasan, Elly, who is a human from Tatooine, and Rover, who is a very old, very cranky droid, like Chopper. Together they fight the empire, and sometimes each other, just like the other Rebels, but the thing is, Serena was a padawan when the clone wars happened, just like Kanan, but she thinks that all the Jedi are dead, except for Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Yoda. But the other thing is that Serena and Kanan were friends back then, so when she finds out that he is alive, she doesn't know what to think, or do. 

Just a note though, this story takes place after the episode Always two there are, and on the planet of Garel. So I just wanted to let you guys know, and I also want to hear what you think I should name this fan fiction, because I may be starting it, or posting my first chapter in a week or so.

Till next time then.