.letter nine.

my mom and yours soon got in touch after i couldn't let you go and they had apparently read our twitter messages.

your mom told mine that you never wanted to see me again.

my heart felt like it had been thrown on the ground and danced on.

i didn't know if it was truth or a lie.

but even so, i felt that it was true and with me believing that, i didn't make any attempt at contacting you after.

but a few weeks to a month later, i, again, started to miss you more than ever, so i decided to try and contact you from a friends twitter account.

it worked, and you gave me your number.

us texting didn't last long either because your mom found out and you couldn't text me back.

i sent you a long message about how i thought you didn't have anymore time for me and how i knew i wasn't your first choice anymore.

but a couple minutes later i had relived my past.

i had gotten a message similar to the one from a few months earlier.

that night was spent with vicks tissues and andy biersack's godly voice in lost it all and kellin quinn's angelic voice with iris.

as much as i knew i was hurting myself with our first youtube song choice and the sadness of black veil brides, i didn't care.

i just wanted you there for me.

instead i had to call my boyfriend and sob in his ears for an hour and listen to our music as your last words filled my mind with sadness.

i didn't know if you were feeling the same way i was, but i was hoping you were going to be strong for the both of us.

because i had used all my strength for the months before.