Triple The Love (Chapter 2)

Today is the second day of school, I'm not that nervous because I honestly feel like I'm "friends" with the Styles triplets. They just seem so comforting. I think I'll talk to them today and get their number so I can become close with them.

Marcel, the nerdy one is in my advanced technology class, he sits two people away from me but today he grabbed the seat next to me. We talked a lot during class but the teacher didn't notice us. Marcel is a nerd, but not the typical nerd. He's very charming. He's funny and sweet, yes he is geeky but oh well. His laugh is adorable too. Now, I look forward to that class.

Next was math class, I was in a rush to get there since I was late yesterday. I felt a cold hand against my hip, I also heard a deep voice say "You're Lily, right?" "Yeah, Edward?" I replied. "That's me." We talked a little, laughed a little, and overall had a nice conversation. We didn't speak much but I think he's sweet. Even though he looks scary and agressive. He's very easy to talk to. I enjoyed that conversation.

I was a little late for class, but it was worth talking to Edward. I couldn't stop thinking about him and Marcel. Gah they're so perfect. I was day dreaming, not listening to the teacher until I feel a paper hit my back. I noticed Harry sits behind me in this class too. He waved and smiled at me, I did the same. We talked a lot during class by passing notes. I turned around in my chair to see his perfect little dimples. He looked up at me and winked. He flipped his fluffy brown hair and passed me another note. I turned back around to read the note and it said "Hey babe, want to grab a bite to eat later? -Harry Xx" I turned around and nodded yes. He winked again and played with my hair the rest of class. He's just perfect. End of story.

Today I realized that Harry is definitely the flirt. Obviously, he asked me out first. I feel like this school year will be great having friends like them. I couldn't even do my homework because I was thinking about them. I guess you could say I have a crush. But, I barely know them. So it's no big deal. But, we'll see later if I like Harry. So far, so good.