Triple The Love (Chapter 1)

"Wake up Lily! Time for breakfast!" My mom called from downstairs. It was my first day at my new highschool. I'm going to be a junior, which is even more nerve wracking since everybody will have their group of friends and I'll be a loner, but whatever. I stumbled out of bed, got my slippers on and made my way downstairs. "I'll be right there mom!" i said while walking down the stairs.

I stared at my bowl of cereal, not realising my mom was talking to me. "Lily, you're nervous aren't you?" "Why wouldn't I be nervous, mom?" I replied. "I know. You're going to be fine today. You make friends easily, it won't be hard." I nodded my head in disagreement, cleaned my bowl and walked back upstairs to get ready. 

I was ready, so i grabbed my back pack and walked out the door. I had to walk to school, since it wasn't that far. Halfway through the walk, I saw a guy with curly brown hair. He looked dangerous. I realised he was walking to school too. We smiled at eachother, so he obviously noticed me. But, behind him, I saw another boy who looks like him. He looks sweet. His dimples were so cute! I just wanted to hug him. Ugh. We noticed eachother too, but he winked at me instead. Um okay then. I saw a cute nerdy boy walking behind him too. I think they're triplets, they all look so much alike. But this boy looked so geeky and so adorable! I quickly turned to look at him, and he was already looking at me so he just waved. 

I walked into my first period class and saw those three guys in the class. The dangerous looking one sat behind me, he spent the whole time passing me notes. We learned eachother's names though. His name was Edward. The nerdy guy volunteered to pass out papers, he asked me what my name was and I asked him what his was. His name was Marcel. At the end of class, the flirty boy walked towards me and asked me if he knows me. We found out eachother's names. His name was Harry. They are triplets. The Styles triplets.