Triple The Love (Chapter 3)

Today is the day of my date with Harry, and I'm honestly pretty nervous. It's my first date with him, well, it's my first date ever. Apparently we're just going to dinner, so I don't have to get all "fancy." I do want to look good though, I want to make a good impression on him, you know? I'm just wearing some jeans and a nice shirt from Hollister matched with a cute pair of wedges. Not too fancy, not too casual. Oh, and I curled my hair to make the outfit more dressy. I think I'm ready. I grabbed my phone, walked out the door and waited for Harry to pick me up.

Many cars drove by, none have been Harry. About five minutes later, a black Range Rover parked in the drive way and honked. I saw it was Harry so I hopped in the car. He said he's taking me to a nice resteraunt about five miles away. The car ride was very awkward and silent which made me only more nervous for the date. I didn't want the date to be silent too.

We sat down at our table and waited for our drinks to arrive at the table. So far the date is going pretty well. We are asking each other questions about eachother and it seems like we have a lot in common. Such as our favorite color which is orange, our favorite singer which is Coldplay, and our favorite subject which is science. We are hitting it off really well. I feel like I can be myself around him and I think he feels the same way. He's really funny, he was making me laugh the whole night. He's really charming. 

So the date is done, Harry wrapped his around me while we walked to his car. The drive back home was much less awkward. We talked about having another date sometime and how we both said it was an amazing date. I looked at the clock and I didn't even realize it is 10:15. We had been there for three hours. Time really goes by when you're crushing, huh?