Triple The Love (Chapter 6)

*Ring Ring* I wake up to my phone, telling me that I have a new voicemail. It's from Edward. I listen to it, realising it wasn't only Edward. It was Harry and Marcel too. The voicemail said "Good morning, beautiful!" I smiled. Istretch, get out of bed then put my slippers on to go downstairs. "Good morning, Mom." I say. "Good morning ,darling! How was your sleep?" She says. "It was fine." "Oh, sweetie I forgot to tell you that you got flowers this morning, from a boy named 'Styles' ? " I read the note the flowers had, "No, Mom. It said 'The Styles', as in the Styles triplets at my school. Marcel, Harry, and Edward." "Ooh! So do these boys like you?" "I guess so, they've all asked me out on a date. Except for Edward, he's a bit more quiet and mysterious. We've talked though." "Do you like them?" "Well...I guess..maybe." "Which one though, they're triplets." "Good question, I like them all, honestly." "Okay sweetie, good luck with those boys though!" 

I walk back upstairs after my breakfast and watched television for an hour or so. I got dressed after that, I don't know why since it's the weekend. But oh well. I can't be lazy all the time, right?

I heard a knock at the door, who could be knocking on the door at 10:00 in the morning, on a Saturday? I walk down the stairs, leaning over the rail to see who it is, and it's Edward. What is he doing here? "Lily! Edward from school is here!" I walk down the stairs a bit more and walk to the door. "Hey Lily." "Hey..Edward." "I'll leave you two to have some privacy." My mom said. He smirked. "I just wanted to know if you'd like to go out on a date sometime? Maybe lunch later?" "Uhm, sure. I'd love to." "Great, see ya later. I'll pick you up at 2:00." "Okay." I shut the door. "Mom! I've got my first date with Edward in a couple hours, so I guess you could say they all like me. "Good for you, honey! He seems a bit dangerous though..." "He looks dangerous, he's actually really nice." "Okay, have fun later."

I changed clothes since what I was wearing wasn't a great outfit for a date, I put some makeup on and did my hair. I know it's early, but I'm ready. I'm not as nervous because I've already gone on a date with both his brothers, and they're pretty cool. So Edward must be too. I actually can't wait for later..