Triple The Love (Chapter 5)

Today was the day I had the study date with Marcel. I am actually nervous, I didn't think I would be but I am. We're just studying, but I have no idea what to expect since he was so straight foward when he asked me out. 

I had to get ready so I'd look decent. I curled my hair and put some makeup on. Nothing spectacular. Marcel said he'd pick me up, so I've just got to wait for him. I watched a bit of T.V. and got my notebooks ready while waiting. After that, I heard a knock on the door. It was Marcel, obviously. When I opened the door, it didn't look like Marcel. It was him, but he looked different. Instead of his typical nerdy look, he was still a bit nerdy, but more like Edward. He was wearing darker clothes and his hair wasn't slicked back. He still had his glasses  but he was different. He talked the same, but he was less shy. He said "Ready to go, babe?" and smiled. "Uh yeah, let's go." I said as I walked out my door.

When we got to the library, he politely got the chair for me like a gentleman should. He asked for a pencil because he didn't have one. After I got it, he took my hand. Not letting go. He giggled and said "I was kidding, I didn't need a pencil, babe." I giggled too not knowing what to do. The whole time we were there we didn't study. We talked, it was cool. He's super nice and funny. I didn't expect him to be like this, knowing how nerdy and shy he is in school. 

We were talking about his brothers at one point for some reason. He told me "You do know that my brothers like you too, right?" "Uhm yeah I kind of noticed."  I said while laughing since they asked me out too. Marcel continued "What are you gonna do?" "What am I gonna do about what?" "About all the Styles' liking you." "It's very flattering obviously, there's nothing I can do.." "So you're just going to wait until one of us asks you to be our girlfriend? Or do you like one of us too?" "I've only been on one date with each of you. It's too soon for one of you to ask me to be your girlfriend, and like I said I've been on one date I can't decide who I like most? We'll have to wait. You're all super nice and cool, it'll take some time, Marcel." "Okay darling."