one. a love for her.

there's so many people that will come and go in life, and many that will choose to stay.

keep them, appreciate them.

for they are a blessing and you are a speck.

a girl I love, a girl we all love, an angel is upon us.

she whispers in tones of mellow, and breathes in tones of warmth, comfort.

a radiation of joy and passion is so difficult to find in someone nowadays, but like a space heater on a cold night, she is there.

attached you may be like a parasite on a dead body but not even the complex beauty of life and death cannot compete with the beauty that shines from her smile and hair and everything in between.

the weeping sorrows disappear.

the calm tide rolls in.

around her there is no life or death, there is her.

it's a happiness that cannot be contained.

imagine being under the sun in an empty field of daisies, laying and embracing the cozy feeling of fondness that is rare but allowed in this moment.

society can shame you, you shouldn't be allowed to look at her like that.

society wouldn't understand that how can someone not look at her like that?

she's a comforting piece of art, a painting of daisies in a field under a bright but relaxed sun.

she is flowers, she is light, she is air, she is life.

she grabs your hand as you get up and walk along down to a little creek.

a small garden with an abundance of dandelions lay ahead.

she hands one to you, and on instinct you blow on it.

many specks of the dandelion fly around you, but in the moment you do not wish.

you already have what anyone could ever want.

love. a love for her.

specks continue to fly through the air, representing how tiny you both are in the world.

hold onto this moment.

here there is only one true speck.

you, my dear, are the speck.

she, is a blessing.