four. drain.

A sharp pain in my skull, migraines for days and my heart beat faster than ever before.

I must lower it.

You could take a hammer to my head, and I would still see how beautiful you are.

So please, beat my brains until I'm numb, because I can't take any more emotion.

All I did, I did for you.

You made me forget the past, learn to love the present, and cherish the future.

The summer bliss and the beauty of you waking up in my arms is all I can ever dream about.

I just wanted to hold you.

I wanted to kiss you for hours and hours like you promised.

You were my dream, and now you're my nightmare.

So don't make promises you can't keep.

Don't promise me your heart, I never asked.

Just promise the be better to her, and if the time comes, let her down easy.

For someone as angelic as you is hard to repossess my heart from.

When the time comes, whether it be today or tomorrow, be happy.

Be something I could never be, and cherish all you have, past, present, and future.

Make promises you can keep.

Remember to drain all of the negative shit, for you deserve the best, my dear.

For now, I'll be here, waiting for a brick to the face, to crack my skull, open my mind up and always admire your beauty.