Chapter 2

I took the boy's hand.

"I'm really sorry about that. I'm just really nervous about today. It's my first day here." He said smiling nervously.

"Oh um... t-that's o-okay." I said. What? Why am I stuttering? Alya giggled.

"Well as Marinette said it's okay we have all gone through something that made us really really nervous. So what's your name?"

"Adrien Agreste." He said smiling at me. Agreste. Agreste. Why does that sound so familiar?

"Adrien!" yelled Chloe. Oh lord. Why do we have to deal with her on a day like this.

"Adrien I was looking for you. I came to hel- what are you doing with them? Were they annoying you?" Chloe asked glaring at us.

"Excuse me Chloe but they weren't annoying me. No need to be so mean." Adrien said. He stood up to Chloe. For us. Adrien Agreste stood up to Chloe. What is going on today?

(in class)
"Alright class. We have a new student here today. Adrien Agreste. Son of Gabriel Agreste as you all know." Our teacher said.

"Um. Hi." Adrien said waving awkwardly to the class.

"Yo dude! Come sit here!" Nino said.

"Yes Adrien. Please sit next to Nino. Alright class we are going to start our lesson today on Romeo and Juliet."

(After School)

"Well Marinette what do you think of Adrien hmm?" Alya said nudging my shoulder.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I asked. Shit. I stuttered.

"You have a crush on him?" She asked smirking at me.

"No!" I said a little too quickly. Well maybe I did. Those green eyes that looked like emeralds. That blonde hair that looked so soft. That smile...

"MARINETTE!" Alya said shaking me out of my trance.

"Huh? What?" I asked confused.

"Hehehe. You're blushing."

"I am not!"

"Yes you are." I felt myself getting pinker by the minute.

"Hey Marinette, Alya." Adrien said accompanied by Nino.

"Marinette are you okay? You look really really red." Nino said.

"I-I'm fine. It's just the... cold. Yeah its the cold." I said feeling very nervous.

"Um Marinette? We're in the middle of spring." Alya whispered to me. I looked down at my feet embarassed.

"Well I gotta go. My dad wants me home for a photo shoot. I'll see you guys later." Adrien said walking towards his limo.

"Seriously? The cold Marinette? You are so crushing." Alya said.

"I'm doomed." I said putting my head on her shoulder.

(Later that day)
"Marinette it's time for patrol." Tikki said shaking me awake.

"Alright lets go. Tikki spots on!" I said.

I jumped onto a building close to the middle of Paris. I looked around for any akumas flying around.

"Hello there." I heard behind me. I turned around ready for a fight.

"Who are you?" I asked looking back at the shadow.

"Well nice to meet you my lady." A pair of green eyes stared back at me.
_______________________________________
Thanks for reading guys :) I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll update again tomorrow. Vote or comment if you like the story. :)
-theblueumbrelladream