Just like me: phan pt9

*dans pov*
I sat alone on phils bed, holding my ripped up and bloody shirt, it was quite an expensive shirt, and I really liked it, but I guess it was more use now than it ever was when it actually looked nice. I realised how tired I actually was so I laid my head back on phils pillows, that's when I saw the massive Buffy poster on the ceiling, oh my god, what of he wasn't actually gay like I thought all these years, I started feeling worse, the only reason I did beat him those times before, was because it felt like I could hide what I was, and that I found it wrong and bad, but I couldn't, and knew that deep down, I really was gay.
*phils pov*
I finished my shower and pulled on some loose track pants and a long sleeve shirt which I keep in the cupboard in the bath room. I walked back into my room  to find an upset looking Dan laying on my bed.
'Dan are you okay?' I asked concerned.
Dan jumped, obviously startled by my arrival.
'Yeah fine...how's your knee?' He asked propping himself up by his elbows.
'Its pretty clean now, still hurts a lot though' I sighed sitting down on the corner of the bed.
Dan sat up and picked up the piece of t-shirt cloth.
'Give me your knee' he ordered, I laid my leg on the bed, and Dan carefully bandaged it.
'Ow' I whimpered.
'Sorry!' Dan cringed, and continued bandaging. 'Phil, I think you should see a doctor about it, okay, because this can't really help you'
I nodded 'can we sleep now?'
Dan nodded. I realised I hadn't given him anything to sleep in.
'Here' I found some old track pants and threw them to him across the room. 'The bathrooms just outside'
'Thanks' Dan smiled, and left the room.