IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLS READ

lower case intended.

hello loves! okay, so i have done quite the thinking and i have come to a conclusion. i am going to be re updating this story! yay! it kind of just hit me that this story has 8k reads and i was letting a lot of people down and it was rly selfish of me! i am so sorry! so obviously i have started up some new fanfics that specialize in some of my newest interests such as american horror story, dan and phil, and 1d. if you like any of those 3 topics, pls dont hesitate to check out my other fics! anyways, yes, its been a long time coming and to be completely honest, i just wasnt feeling this story, im still not, but i realize how much it means to some of you, and it would be so totally rude of me to keep all of you supporters waiting. literally thank you so so much for all of the support though!!

also, okay so although, i want to update this story, its a little hard. there are 2 reasons as to why that is.
1. i am not all into pll as i used to be which is quite saddening but i think i might try and start again! ill try to keep motivated.
2. I FIND THE BEGINNING OF THIS STORY SO CRINGEY OH MY GOD.

i like to think that my writing has improved and its literally painstaking to look at previous chapters so i might re write it if i end up having time! if i end up not having the patience or time, ill just improve from this point on.

i hope you guys are excited because im truly doing this for you!! i dont know when ill update but ill try to make it soon and if everything goes well i have been thinking of making a schedule as to when each fanfic of mine will be updated, but idk yet bc i dont rly like pressure and i feel like if i do that, i might begin to lack interest again! anyways, i love you all so so so so so much and thank you!!!

hope your as excite as i am!

-kait xx