Chapter 3

I grabbed my keys and hopped into my car. I quickly started the engine and drove off. I rolled down my windows feeling the wind in my hair. I moved my hand to the radio and clicked through the stations.

Nothing on. Awesome. I turn off the radio and drive in silence. I try and keep my eyes on the road but I'm anxious for some reason. I don't know why though, I shouldn't be. There is no more A and I should be able to drive to school without feeling this feeling, or maybe it's something else?

I couldn't take reign of my feelings, not now but all I knew was that I was almost to school. I mean hell. I quickly find a parking space in rosewood high parking lot and stop the engine. I get out of my car and grab my bag. I see Aria and Hanna standing waiting for what seems like Spener, Alison, and I.

I quickly walk up to the front of the school and see my friends' attention turn to me.

"Hey!" says Aria "When did you get here?"

"Just now." I say anxious.

"Em..are you ok you seem a little jumpy." says Hanna.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine? Is there something I don't know? Man it's hot out here? CAN SPENCER AND ALI GET HERE ANY SLOWER?" I shout anxiously.

"Ok did you have too much caffeine or..?" says Hanna staring at me with wide eyes.

"What? No. I didn't have any caffeine."

"I don't believe it." says Aria looking over by the cars.

"What is-" I say but cut myself off to see two heavy weighted police men dragging Paige to the front office.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" asks Hanna bluntly.

"I don't know." I say quietly watching intently.

Paige catches a glimpse of me and smiled her evil twisted smile. She knows what des done to me, and know she's taunting me with it. Flaunting it in front of my face that she had me fooled all along.

I hear a honk from the parking lot and I see spencer and Ali getting out of the car. They walked up and I could see Alison looking at Paige with a disgusted glare.

"What's pigskin doing here?" she asks with a snarl.

"We don't know." says Aria.
The bell rings and we walk into the building passing paige.

I walk quickly past her watching her psychotic eyes follow me, trailing me.

She slowly whispers when I walk past.
"I'll get you back."
I turn back after hearing the remark that caught me off guard. She snarls and smiles with wide soulless eyes and a wide grin.
I shake my head and catch up to the girls.
Ugh I'm not ready for today.

+ hey guys! Hope you enjoy it so far!! I'm trying to make chapters longer!! Please comment and vote ily all!!!!