Chapter 8

I wake up to a loud beeping sound. I'm not really sure what it is, but the memories seem to start to flood again, and that's when I remember what had happened. My weary eyes drift open and start analyzing my surroundings. I was in a hospital, I look down and see about 5 IVS attached to my arms.

I look over to my left and see two big red couches. My eyes start adjusting when I realize on the couch closest to me, lay Alison covered in a blanket. She was here?! I started to get a tingly feeling and I could feel the butterflies swarming inside me. I sit quietly when I start to here rustling, I turn and find Alison waking. She looks so perfect, her hair is in a bun and she has no make up on. She's wearing sweat pants and a crop top. She looks around for a few moments stretching out her arms and legs. She finally sees me and a smile spreads across her face as well as mine.

"Em! You have been out for a while!" She says sitting up.
"How long was I out?" I ask nervously.
"2 days, the accident was harsh." she replies now standing.
"W-what exactly happened?" I ask looking around the room.
"Well you were on your way to my place for the sleepover and apparently you were hit by a drunk driver. The police told your mom and she called me almost instantly. I told the girls and packed and stayed here for 2 days. The girls told me to say 'hi' for them." She says now standing by my side, her arms crossed.
"You stayed this whole time?" I ask in awe.
"Of course Em!" she replies putting her hand on my shoulder. She makes it almost impossible, I mean I just wanna lean in and kiss her, but I couldn't.
As soon as these thoughts flood my mind, Ali sat down on the hospital bed and started running her elegant fingers through my hair.
"Ya know Em, even without make up and your hair done, you still are gorgeous." she said. Before I could say anything, I see alison coming closer and leaning in. She puckers her lips and emerges them with mine. They collide and my mind goes crazy! Is this real?! IS ALOSON REALLY KISSING ME?! My heart rate speeds up and soon my heart is racing. Our lips match like a puzzle, it feels perfect.