Chapter 7

I finally leaned back in my chair, trying to relax. All of the things going on in my life were just to much to think about right now. So much stress has been put on me and this honestly blows.

I sit up a little straighter and blare music so that my mind can travel somewhere else for now. I start to speed up due to the traffic. I wanted to get off of the road as soon as possible. I come across a red light and I slowly push on the breaks to stop the shiny grey mustang that's held up for so many years.

I tap my fingers on the steering wheel in a harmonizing beat and pattern in which the beat follows. I nod my head and quietly hum along to the song. The light turns green so I push on the gas once again. I see a sign that says "turn right to arrive at Willow street," so that's what I did.

As soon as I switch lanes I feel a sudden gravity pull that is like nothing else I've experienced before.
The car quickly shifts and before I know it the whole veichle is spinning. I'm trapped. I can't get out of here! Was this it? Am I going to die? I suddenly start to panick and suddenly I feel a range of force smash upon me. Before I know it my air bags burst out and the car is still spinning uncontrollablly, and there was nothing I could do. I just wanted to stop this nightmare and then it all just..stopped.

+
[sorry for late update! & for such a short one! I've been so busy! thank you for being patient, I have to think of more ideas!]