Lunch

James POV

It wasn't really a cafe is was a restaurant mixed with a cafe. "Where do u wanna sit?" I asked her as we walked in. She let go of my hand and pointed to an open table in the back by the window. She was acting kinda strange all of a sudden. She sat and kept her head down. "What's wrong May?" I asked. She lifted her head "He is here." She said looking at a boy our age except he was waiting on people. He walked over to the table in front of us and she grew pale. Then he came over to our table. " Hello I'm Jack, may I get you something to drink." He said grinning, May glared at him. Then they finally made eye contact, " Hello Sparrow." She said still glaring at him. "Well if it isn't May Hook. Nice to see you too. Now we can finish our unfinished business." He said smirking at her. I was so confused! She got up. " I am not like my father and I am not going to fight you. It was fun when we were kids but now your just trying to show off. And you are so lucky I don't have my sword." She said in the most menacing tone ever. He stood closer to her and their noses almost touched. " You can't use that to scare me anymore. And plus it's obvious that I'm a better sword fighter than you." He said, then his eyes fell on me. "Or is it because you don't want your boyfriend to see you lose." She clenched her hand into a first and punched him. "Leave him out of this, you wanna fight then let's fight. Of course after your done here being a maid." Then she grabbed her backpack and walked out. His face glowed red and he punched the chair she sat in. He glared at me and I stood and walked out to find May. She sat in a tree and she was looking at something. I climbed up and sat next to her. " Why, why do I get short tempered like my dad? I hate that I'm like him! He is a horrible person and I'm a horrible person!" She cried. I looked at her hand and she was holding a picture of her and her parents and another family that had Jack Sparrow, a little boy and his mom. Her and the little boy where both dressed as pirates with real swords but where side hugging. She explained that her and Jack where best friends when they were younger but there parents wanted to prove who was better  so they forced her and Jack to fight.

May's POV

"Then one day they bid to much for me to handle so I refused to fight. My parents knew that they would try to take me so we moved and from that day on Jack swore he would beat me once and for all." I looked at James. "It's ok I'll be there for you and you won't loses." He said and he is right I won't lose.
We sat in the tree until Jack came out. "May where are you!" He yelled I jumped out of the tree and James followed. "Oh there you are may I thought you were going to chicken out like when you were six." Jack said and then he erupted laughing. That was ten years ago! He pulled out his sword, and of course I forgot mine! "Why don't we try something new?" I asked I wasn't going to give up like last time. He smirked, I knew he couldn't resist a challenge. "We leave the swords and fight with our hands unless you wanna be a wimp forever and hide behind that sword of yours." That would surly break him. He dropped his sword. Then he slipped behind me and pressed my arm agents my back "Its on princess." Ohhhhh how I hate him so much.