Lets hang

May's POV

After Alexa, sleeping beauty's kid, told me about James I couldn't believe her. Then again she kept saying jk to almost everything. When I woke up she wasn't there but there was a note under the door:
May wanna hangout?
Meet me at the willow tree
-James
I didn't know how to respond I mean he is the enemy after all, but he seemed really nice. I looked at the other side of the paper and there was a map to the willow tree and a small bag of Pixie dust. When I got to the tree he was sleeping so I sat down next to him being careful not to wake him. As soon as I sat he jumped up. "Morning May." He said grinning ear to ear, he explained that he wanted to show me the campus. So he sprinkled more dust on both of us. " James," I peeped. " I don't know how to fly."

James' POV

This morning I left a letter for May telling her to meet me at the tree. Now that I think about it I hope she doesn't think I like her, it's just that she is a great friend and my only so far. She came to the tree and I was extremely happy that she actually came. I explained what we were going to do and she blushed in embarrassment. "James I don't know how to fly"  she peeped avoiding contact with me. I grabbed her waist from behind and she started panicking." What are you doing please don't kill me" she bursted out. "I was just going to help you fly." I said slightly embarrassed, I mean it was kinda stupid of me to just come up behind her with out telling her. She ran to the other side of the tree. I followed her and she turned around pulling out a dagger. "I shouldn't have trusted you you just wanted me here so you could kill me!" She yelled her hands where trembling. I looked at her and she said "Yesterday when they split us up Alexa told me you were a Pan, and I was told never to trust you guys." She said dropping the dagger. "Your a Hook?!" I was scared yet relieved at the same time.