Oh No

(I hope u like it)

Ch.7

I woke up next to Aaron, he yawned and said

"Good morning Skylar" I smiled as he then hugged me and said "good morning Aaron" I then went to go take a shower. I then just threw on some shorts and a shirt.Aaron took a shower too, I went to the kitchen and saw Kate and Vincent. They were making breakfast then they saw me.

"Morning Luna" they both said at the same time I sighed and looked at them and said "I'm not your Luna yet, Aaron hasn't marked me yet so just call me Skylar" I said smiling they both just looked at me and nodded a ok.

"Want some breakfast?" Vincent asked "no thanks , ima go for a run" I said my wolf purred "yeah time to be free" she said I chuckled a bit then shifted into my white wolf. I ran as fast as I could, feeling the wind hit my fur felt so good. I stopped to catch my breath,

I laid on a rock closing my eyes just enjoying the sun hit my fur. Then I smelled something, it wasn't a wolves scent.It was human, I growled a bit, us wolves didn't like humans. Only some of Aaron's good friends knew about us.

They would never tell anyone about us because then we would have to kill them, I know it sounds mean but it's a wolf law. I smelled the human close by I decided to follow the scent. I spotted the human , I growled and ran towards the human I ended up on top of this human growling in his face showing my white canines.

"No! No! Please! Don't eat me! I beg of you, I'm Aaron's friend!" He said sacredly, I growled and got off him I shifted back into my human form behind a tree, putting on my clothes. I walked up to him and said,

"I'm Aaron's mate, and you say your his friend? Whats your name?" I asked in my stir voice he replied and said,

"My name is Hunter I know about you guys and all" he said I nodded and said "why are you here?" He looked at me and said "Something has happened I need to talk to Aaron" I nodded

"Ok I'll take you to him" I said and walked him to the pack house. Cody and Anna must have smelled Hunter because they came out and looked at the human. There eyes were not there regular eye color it was there wolves color.

"Calm down guys this is Hunter, he's Aaron's friend and knows about us, but he already promised not to tell anyone" I said reassuring the two betas. They nodded but they went for a run, they could smell the humans blood and it turned them on.

I on the other hand could control it a bit better. I walked inside Aaron was in the kitchen and when he saw Hunter he came and hugged him.

"Hey Hunt! It's been a while bro!" Aaron said smiling then he pulled me into his arms. "This is my amazing mate, Skylar. Hunter chuckled "yeah I know,but I'm here because something has happened" he said but then the rest of the pack came and growled as they smelled Hunter "guys calm down! He's a friend, him and my other friend Gunnar know about us but they won't tell anyone" Aaron told everyone they all calmed down.

They all went outside for a pack run.Aaron turned back to Hunter "now what did u need to tell me?" He asked him. Hunter hesitated for a bit and said

"Well um..... Gunnar told his friend on a drunk night about..... You guys as wolves" Hunter said nervously

Aaron and I froze completely "oh no" my wolf growled

~

Ooooo what's gonna happen??? Haha jk I know what's gonna happen because I'm writing the book! Ha! Lol well I really hoped u liked this chapter or this book. Idk if I'm doing good or not comment plz to tell me if I'm doing ok or not.

RANDOM QUESTION TIME!!!!!!

~

What is your Fav show when you were like a kid???

Omg mine was blues clues!!!<333 lol

Well bye guyssss!!!!:)

~Meee:)

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 I luv animals! Ha! <3