Declare War!

Ch.12

Aaron's pov

I had gotten up to take a walk in the forest and I find Alexis with that brown haired guy!

"Alexis?!" I growled she looked at me surprised "oh um... Hi Aaron" she said I snarled and said "don't hi Aaron me" she whimpered I then turned to the guy "what Is your name?" I growled "Blake" he answered "we'll Blake go back to your pack and tell Seth, Thursday we will have a war" I growl he nodded and quickly left.

I turned to Alexis and snarled I turned into my black wolf. I snarled into her face he also shifted and laid down in submission. I bit her on her ear leaving it bleeding. I snarled once more in her face and left her whimpering.

I shifted back into my human form and got dressed. "You will fight with us! After that you are going to go through exile" I tell her she starts to cry. "I'm sorry alpha" she says I growl and say "you got this on yourself" she nodded I walked away "go back to the pack house" I tell her and leave to my room with Skylar

She's still sleeping "our beautiful angel" my wolf purrs "I'm not gonna let her fight" I tell my wolf he agrees with me. I slowly go back to sleep. The sun starts to rise. I wake up alone, Skylar isn't with me. I wake downstairs without my shirt just some basketball shorts. I see her making breakfast I come behind her and hug her.

She yelps a little and then relaxes, she turns around and sees I'm shirtless. She smiles a little and traces my eight pack, I growl lowly likening it. She smirks at her little victory "want breakfast?" She asked I nodded a yes she got a plate and put the eggs and bacon. All of the boys came in, an howled.

"Hey Skylar can we have some" Vincent asked already getting the plates. Skylar smirked and said "yeah but sit down boys!" Noah smirked "oh baby I'm not a boy ima a man" he said I growled at him "watch it boy" I said he rolled his eyes "calm down Aaron" he said Skylar smirked at how possessive I was of her.

She gave all the guys food. They all said thanks. After breakfast I called a meeting. "Wolves of this pack! Last night I went for a run and I found a wolf from the River Pack and Alexis, kissing" I said growling as other wolves moved away from Alexis and growled her "I told the wolf, Blake, to go tell Seth we will have a battle on Thursday"I said

I glared at Alexis "after the battle Alexis will be exiled" I snarled the wolves nodded in agreement. "Today we will train till Thursday, Cody, you will train for defense" I said Cody nodded "Anna will train fighting, so will Skylar, I will be training one on one combat" I said

They all nodded "right now Noah,Lucas,Lauryn,Vincent,will be with Cody" I said all of the wolves I named got into a group with Cody.

"Sophie,Spencer, and Alexis with be with Anna and Skylar" I told everyone those wolves got in a group with Anna. "Noah,Kate, and Luke will be with me" they nodded "Dismissed" I told them.

I turned to Skylar "Baby, are you sure you want to fight?" I asked concerned "yes Aaron I want to fight with my pack" she smiled I nodded an loved how brave my mate was. Soon I would have to mark her as mine, and her become the Luna.

Cody started the practice so did Anna and Skylar. My group came to me and bowed there heads. "We are going to start, Noah you start" I said Noah nodded and he up to me. He threw out a punch but I blocked it then he kicked me and got me in the gut I fell. He smirked looking at Luke and Kate for a clap clap. But instead I took him down and put him in his place and growled "don't loose you focus" Noah nodded and he got back up.

Kate was up she attacked first I dodged her. I then attacked her and she surprisingly blocked me and punched me. Vincent saw and grinned at his mate from Cody's group. Kate smiled I got back up and nodded "good job Kate" Luke was next I attacked him first but he jumped away and then punched me in the nose but I ducked and got him by his neck but softly "after you do that to your opponent slam him to the ground" I tell him then release him

"Now we are going to shift and fight like that" I told them I then shifted into my wolf. Kate was first she shifted into her gray wolf. She had a slash of white on her muzzle that's what made her stand out of some of the other gray she-wolfs. She growled and came charging at me she went for my neck but I whipped around and tripped her with one of my paws. She fell and growled she got back up and bit me on the muzzle making me bleed. It didn't matter because I had asked them to give it there all.

I growled and nodded meaning she was done for the day she shifted back behind a tree putting her clothes back on. Next up was Luke, he shifted into his light brown wolf. I was the first to attack I leaped on him and he fell to the ground. He snarled and bit my paw I got off of him and licked my paw that was bleeding. The corner of my eye I saw a white she wolf she then attacked Luke and snarled. It was Skylar I licked Skylars ear. I leaded her off him and told her it was fine. She sighed and went back to her group. I nodded at Luke telling him he was done. He shifted back and got dressed.

Last was Noah he shifted into his dark gray wolf he had dark spots on his muzzle. He snarled and showed his large canines. He came charging full speed and mocked me over with his head. I turned to him and bite his neck softly "after when you do this to your enemy snap his neck" I told him in our mind link he nodded I dismissed him we both shifted back.

"Nice work today guys we are done for the day tomorrow is our last training day" I told them they all nodded and went inside the house to eat. The other groups finished with there training sessions. We all went inside and ate dinner. I went over to Skylar and hugged her. "How was the training?" I asked but then saw she had a deep cut on her arm. I growled "who did this?!" I asked she flinched at my tone.

She sighed "It was Spencer, it was just training calm down" she said calmly I growled and went to Spencer "If you ever hurt Skylar in a session like that again I swear I will hurt you!" I snarled into his face while his mate, Sophie growled quietly. Spencer bowed his head "yes alpha" I nodded and went over to Skylar and hugged her.

"Want to go to bed?" I asked she nodded her eyes very sleepy I chuckled a bit and carried her upstairs. I laid her down. I laid down with my beautiful angel. I kissed her and she kissed me back tugging my hair a little as I bit her lip softly. She smiled and cuddled close to me. She soon fell asleep. So did I.

~

:) Well hiiii guyssss:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo tell me how many pets you have or If you have any and tell me there names!!!!:)

I have 3 kitty's!<33333

There is cheetoh he's orange and fluffy!!!! <33 he is the 2nd youngest

Then there is no no he's fat and orange.!!!!<33 he is the oldest

Then marshmallow!!!!<3 she small and she has white and gray and just different colors.!!<33 She's the youngest

I luv them all!!!!:)

~

Vote

Comment

Fan

:)

<3