What Now?

Ch.15

Skylars pov

I woke up on a table. My stomach hurts a lot so does my head. I look around for Aaron I got up. Aaron then walked in.

"Skylar!" He said and came to me, "how are you feeling baby?" He asked worried. I looked at him "Im good just a bit dizzy" I said he nodded and picked me up. He carried me to our room and laid me down. He then started to walk away, "No Aaron please stay here with me" I said giving him my pouty face that I knew he could resist. He came and laid next to me.

"You know I thought..you were gonna die." Aaron said as I looked at him he had eyes full of pain.

"Oh Aaron, it's ok my love, I'm alright I'm alive that for sure" I smiled he sighed. "I would die without you Skylar" he said looking into my blue eyes. As I stared into his beautiful eyes. "And I don't know what I would do without you, Mr.Alpha" I giggled a bit at his nickname. He chuckled he had liked the nickname I had for him.

"I love you Sky" he said I smiled "So is that my nickname now?" I asked he nodded and kissed me. I pulled him closer as his grip tightened a bit. I whimpered as I felt some back. He pulled back "Rest my love" he said smiling

I smiled at him and he kissed me on my forehead. I snuggled closer to him and put my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat. Soon enough I fell asleep into my mates arms.

~

Aaron's pov

I looked down at my precious mate and sighed, she was everything I could have hoped for. I made a vow I would never let her get hurt. My wolf growled "You better keep that vow" he said. Someone knocked on the door, Cody opened it. I growled quietly "What do you want?" I asked he bowed his head "Im sorry sir but we caught a scent on our territory and I think it's rouges" Cody said.

I sighed and nodded "I'll be right out." He then left, I moved away slowly from Skylar. I wouldn't be long away, I kissed her forehead and left. I walked downstairs and saw all of my pack. "Cody! Anna! Spencer! Amber! And Luke! We are running all over the territory" I said in my alpha tone. The wolves I called there names nodded.

Noah stepped in front "Alpha that's unfair, I want to go" he said. Sophie rolled her eyes "Oh be quiet Noah it's not like you never run over the territory" she said. Noah growled at her but Spencer snarled "Watch it" Spencer told Noah. I snarled not wanting to put up with them "shut up!" I told them.

"Noah, you and the rest of the pack will be guarding the pack house. I don't want anyone getting into this pack house if they are not from our pack. Understood?" I asked Noah sighed but nodded. "Good" I told him I looked at my group if wolves I would be taking.

"Let's go" I told them we went outside and shifted. I ran ahead of the pack as always. "I scented it here" Cody told me through our beta and alpha mind link. He pointed his muzzle to a large tree I sniffed the tree, and growled. Yep, there were rouges roaming my territory.

I saw Amber sniff the air and snarled. I gave her a questioning look, she then ran into the forest. We all decided to fallow her. I ran trying to catch up with her but instead I collided with a silverish wolf.

I snarled, he wasn't part of the pack. I tore into his flesh as he howled in pain he bit my ear but I took his neck into my large mouth but he squirmed around. He then got out away he charged at me and leaped on top of me. Cody then snarled and sunk his claws into the rouges back. The rouge howled in pain. Luke then had a chance and clawed the rouges stomach. The rouge growled and tried attacking Luke. Spencer then nocked him down not letting this mutt attack his pack mate.

Anna snarled at Spencer meaning it was her turn to get a part of this rouge. Spencer bowed his head at his beta and stepped away. The rouge whimpered in pain. Anna stepped forward, and snarled the rouge whimpered and ran away. Anna didn't chance this stupid rouge. "What the hell?!" I snarled through the mind link "he was taught a lesion already" she said.

I growled and leaped at her but I was blocked by a snarling Cody. "I'm sorry alpha but I will not hesitate to kill you if you hurt Anna" he said showing his canines. I huffed "I understand but next time kill him Anna" I told her she nodded.

Amber came back "Alpha I saw the rouges they ran to another territory" she said through mind link I nodded. We all shifted back behind a tree and got dressed.

We walked back to the pack house there we saw the rest of the pack guarding the house. I looked at Noah "Good work" I told him he flashed a grin and Sophie rolled her eyes. "I swear they are like brother and sister" my wolf told me which made me laugh a bit.

I walked into the house and upstairs I opened the door. I expected to find my beautiful mate laying there like a princess she is.But I find no one laying down I don't see her there. I looked at the window and saw that it was open.

I saw a note on the bed, I opened it and it said.

"I got your girl, try to find her before its to late Aaron"

-Alexis

My wolf whimpered "No!"

~

Hope u like it!!!!!:) I hope it's not to short:)

Vote

Fan

Comment

:)

<3