Spending Time With The Pack Then Aaron

Ch.6

I woke up next to Aaron.My parents went to Paris for there honeymoon.I was going to get up but then I felt warm hands pull me back.I yelped a little and then smiled.

"Stay in bed Skylar" Aaron whispered in my ear making me shiver. I smiled and turned to face him.I kissed him then said "but I need to go shopping with Jennifer" he sighed and let me go.

I got dressed and put on some skinny jeans and a red shirt.I applied some light make up, some mascara and lip gloss. Jennifer was outside already waiting for me in her blue mustang.

"Bye Aaron" I said smiling then kissed him

"Bye my angel" he said smiling before letting me go.

I went to Jennifer's car an got in."hey girl!" She said smiling "ready to shop?!" She asked excitedly

"You know it!!" I said smiling also excited. We headed to the mall and went to Abercrombie first, Jennifer tried on some skinny jeans and a black cut off shirt. She walked out and said,

"What do you think?" She asked smiling

It looked very good on her, "nice I like it you should get it" I said smiling she nodded.I tried on some short shorts and a blue shirt. I walked out and Jennifer smiled while some boys whistled at me. I blushed a little the boys were cute.My wolf growled and said "They are no match for Aaron though" I agreed.

Jennifer got some shorts too, and a red shirt and asked "do you think any boys would be attracted to me?" I smiled and said "hell yeah" she smiled "Who are you trying to impress Jennifer?" I asked she smirked a little

"Luke" she said blushing a little, I smirked and said "ok tonight we are going to throw a pack party and you are going to play hard to get" she smirked and nodded. I went to go get a cute outfit, I saw some short shorts with some ripped up parts on the shorts. Then I saw a cute silverish shirt I went back to Jennifer and said

"Here try it on" she nodded and tried it on then came out I smirked and said "oh yeah we are getting that for you" she smirked and said "great!" We went to some other stores and got shorts,jeans,shirts, jewelry,make up, and shoes. After that we came back home.

"Today was fun! But tonight later come over to Aaron's room so we can get you ready" I said smiling to Jennifer she smiled

"Ok I will" she said and left to her room I went to look for Aaron.Then I saw him but then I started to get very mad as I saw Alexis kissing him.I growled and marched over to them I took Alexis off of my mate.

"What the?!" Alexis growled

"Don't you ever touch my mate again!" I growled at her as my wolf wanted to come out and rip her head off.Alexis growled again.

"Leave now Alexis!" Aaron ordered in his alpha voice.Then he looked at me I was still mad.

"She kissed me first Skylar" he said I growled and stomped away to Aaron's room, he was right on my trail following me.

"Please Skylar believe me, I wouldn't want to kiss HER" he said looking into my eyes. I sighed and said

"I believe you Aaron"he smiled and kissed me "can we have a pack part today?" I asked

"Of course we can!" He said smiling I said thank you to him then he had his wicked grin on him.

"What?" I asked he grabbed me by my waist and said "I love you" then someone knocked on the door.

"Come on guys the party is gonna start" Spencer said as I recognized his voice he then walked away. Aaron looked back at me and said "

We then got ready. I put on my short shorts and shirt I got from Aeropostale. Aaron left for Jennifer to come in the room.

"Ok so lets get you ready!" I said smiling Jennifer nodded excitedly.She put on the ripped short shorts and shirt.She wore gray converse as I wore black ones.I applied make up on both of us and did my hair and Jennifer's.We then looked at ourselves in the mirror.

"We look sexy" Jennifer said smiling I agreed then went outside to we're the guys were grilling. Aaron wrapped his arms around me as I giggled a little.

"You look hot" Aaron whispered in my ear I smiled and said a thank you.All the couples were with each other.I saw Jennifer watching some of the boys play football. Then I saw Luke come to Jennifer I grinned "it worked" I told my wolf she agreed. Cody was the one grilling. We ate hamburgers and I smiled and said "thanks Cody!" He smiled and nodded. At night everyone looked at the stars.

The rest of the day went good. When everyone went to sleep I walked to Aaron's room with him.Then I heard someone yell "Luke!" I then smirked already Jennifer and Luke were getting it on. I got into my pajamas and then cuddled next to Aaron.

"Goodnight Aaron" I said

"Goodnight Skylar" he smiled then we fell asleep

~

Hey guys.:) I hope u like it!!!! My mouth is still sore and I have a lot of headaches but oh welll. :) do you want a Jennifer's pov or Luke's pov?

Vote

Comment

Fan!!!:)

~me