Raven Fate Rebirth | Chapter 2

William always followed the rules. He never strayed and was always rewarded for his desire to follow the rules. But one time he didn't, he didn't follow them. William T. Spears broke the rules. It was a little thing at the time, but who knew it would come back to get him.

In 1889, There was a girl named Xiaolin Zhuang, she was destined to die on December 5th with her adoptive parents in London, England twenty mintes after being stabbed fatally inn her mansion. But somehow, she managed to cheat death. She survive and hide herself the dispatch member collecting their souls, Grell Sutcliff. In the end when Grell Sutcliff tried to collect her soul again on December 15, 1889, he couldn't kill her and took her into a dangerous and tense care of the Phantomhive household. Xiaolin lived with them till December 25, 1889, the day she was found dead in the room she was staying with malicious stabb wounds and was burried later that day in the Phantomhive's white rose garden. Day before however, on December 20, 1889 Xiaolin's life was found by the boss shinigami was after some persuasion he gave her a life extension till the 31st of December that year.

The killer was quite surprizing to those who found out. The boss shinigami, the same one who gave her the extension, had murdered her that night wwith his death scythe when he found out Grell Sutcliff helped her. He was never fired from Dispatch and he is still working there. His name was William T. Spears.

On December 25, 1891, Shinigami doctors and scienctists made a discovery. Xiaolin's life was located again. It was later discoverd that her soul was missing from the soul vault, he clock was working again and her record had resumed writting. The most disturbing part was their was no security breeches and no one could resurect her without the soul. They put employee's through tests but none of them did it.

Upon hearing the news, William was astonished, afraid and a sudden feeling a guilt stirred in his stomach. And that pose Eclaire made was the one Xiaolin had done many times before. When she did a job well done, won a game or made something that pleased Ciel Phantomhive.

Xiaolin Zhaung was out there and he was going to find her and make sure she would remain dead and that her soul would stay in the vault for good. William stopped suddenly and looked at the ground introspectively. In truth, he did not know who Ryana Renolds was or why they claimed she had to be in Team XIII but he had heard she was insanly strong. He had also heard a rumor, That she was an assassin in her human life. Maybe she could help him in his self-quest. William looked back up and resumed walking to the main building. William was going against the rules again. He was going to kill Xiaolin.

A/N: Ha ha ha! I killed with the dates in the first paragraph didn't i? >8D