Raven Fate Rebirth | Chapter 8

Eclaire briskly walked down the hallway, her heels clicking against the tiled floors as she entered the TXIII (shortened name for Team XIII) building's lobby. In the lobby, Ryana was listening to her new IPod--which was filled with various genres of techno, pop, and her K-pop/J-pop songs, Serenity was reading one of her many poetry books this one being by one of her favorite poets--Edgar Allen Poe. Meanwhile the boys (Seren, Dorssell, and Ronald) were hooking up a flat screen T.V with many other devices and game consoles that made the boss grimace. Naze sat at Main Desk with Grell who sat on the counter mostly gossiping with her while she did all the work. But the girl had a smile on her face like always.

"Camarades," Eclaire adressed fixing her coat. "I have some news i wish to tell you."

Ronald fumbled with a cable and asked, "Can't it wait till after we finish putting the T.V up?"

Seren and Dorssell looked over and their commander. They could tell by the glare in her eyes she wasn't going to wait.. Proving them correct, she took a pearl white knife and threw it at him, nearly hitting him in the head.

"Or you can do it now," Ronald said nervously with wide eyes while eyeing the knife embeded in the wall.

"Well, what would you like to tell us, E?" Grell asked from Main Desk as Naze climbed up to at least see Eclaire. With her peite stature, she  couldn't see over the counter.

"I recieved a letter today. A letter from the Mizuken Family," She began. Everyone began listening intently by the time she mentioned their Lords and Ladies. If was the royal family it had to be important. "The Mizuken's habe noticed and increase in demon population and its seems to be getting out of hand lately. So they want them exterminated."

Ryana smiled wickedly, revealing her shark-like teeth. "Demon Hunting," She said mischivously.

"Precisely. So I have arranged training sessions every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays."

"Why not Fridays?" Seren asked. Eclaire narrowed her eyes and just plainly said "I have plans on Fridays." Seren put up his hands as if to say 'Well, excuse me' and backed away a little bit towards the side of his new friend, Dorssell.

"By the way, Ryana, your team...Team Alpha was it?" Eclaire said begining to adress the important of the team.

"Haha, Fuck yeah!" She laughed, her eyes lighting up with delight.

"Well, i quite like it. And i would like it to become an offical subteam. Because, with all your feilds combined, it makes a perfect dominating force," Eclaire announced. "Ryana, the dragon blood enhances your strength, making you extremely strong in the strength feild. Serenity, your magic eyes is a powerful source making you well diversed in the magic fields. And finally Naze, your mizuhara enhances your already amazing speed and that obviously makes your strong field the Field of agility, " Eclaire explained. "The three main elements of a good warrior, Strength, Magic and Intelligence, and Speed."

"Alright! Fuck yeah!" Ryana said pumping her fist in the air. "We are boss!"

Eclaire rolled her eyes at her as the readhead collapsed backwards on the leather couch. She then turned to the main desk to talk with the other redhead. "Grell for most missions you will be partnering with me, understand?"

Grell nodded vigorously. "Now this brings me to another subject i would like to discuss," She went on. "You will have Disptach missions and Demon Extermination missions. Amoung these you will have two type: Solo and Partner. I will assign your partners and i want no complaints!" Eclair hissed at them her usual hostility slipping in. All of them nodded.

"Ronald and Serenity, Ryana and Naze, Seren and Dorssell, and Snow and I will be alternating with Grell. I doubt we will have partner missions at the same time. Finally, i would like to adress one one more thing. Practice will be held at the Mizuken Estate here in Lucifina," Eclaire concluded.