Chapter 12

I ran downstairs and told my dads about what happened. I told them I'd be leaving in 2 weeks and I'd be gone for 2 months. They sounded a little worried at first for me leaving with someone they've never met with 5 other boys as well.

"Ok, let's see. I think I can get a group video chat on Skype. If Ricky can get all the boys together in one place. Then you can meet them and then maybe you'll let me. Is that a good deal?" I said to Kurt and Blaine.

"Just a moment while we talk about it" Blaine said.

They walked into their bedroom upstairs and started talking. So I went in the kitchen to get a snack since it was around 3:00pm.

"I'm ok with meeting the boys on Skype. It would make me feel safe knowing we've met them. Maybe their nice." Blaine said.

"Yeah. But what if they don't like that we're gay. What about that? Their teenagers and its likely" Kurt said.

"Yeah but, remember Ellie said that two of them are gay and that means that they are used to having gay people in their family because their a family pretty much." Blaine said.

"Yeah your right. Well let's meet them BUT if I see or hear one thing that makes them seem to not like us being gay the deals off." Kurt said.

"Honey I know that worries you but it doesn't matter if they don't like gays. If their a part of Ricky's family their a part of our family ok. I know Ellie will make sure they're not mean about it." Blaine said.

"Ok, your right. Let's go tell her." Kurt said.

They kissed and then headed downstairs to tell me the news.

"Ellie where are you?" Blaine said.

"In the kitchen!" I yelled

They walked into the kitchen to find me eating an oatmeal cream little Debbie cookie.

"Well look at that we have a fan of little Debbie cookies." Kurt said.

I blushed

"What did you need daddies?" I said.

"We wanted to tell you to get Skype set up and then we'll make our decision then." Blaine said.

"OH YAY! Thank you!" I said, ran to my room, jumped on my bed and started texting Ricky.

To: Ricky

Hey can you round up the boys in front of your computer and meet our dad on Skype. Their nervous about sending me when they haven't even met you guys. And make sure they behave or I can't go. Thanks, love ya!

*send*

5 minutes later.

From: Ricky

Ok their all by my computer and logging on Skype now. I'll give you a few to get ready and then call when I see you online! I explained they need to behave or you can't come. Love ya 2!

I grab my lap top and head downstairs slowly so I don't drop it.

"Hey dads come to the couch your gonna meet O2L!" I yelled.

"Ok, coming!" They said.

We all sat on the couch.

"Are you two ready?" I asked

"I don't know how's my hair?" Kurt said frantically.

"Its perfect hon how's mine?" Blaine said

"Its got enough gel that's for sure." Kurt said.

Blaine gave Kurt a look

"I'm just joking its perfect too." Kurt said.

"Ok since you two are ready let's log in" I said

We logged in and a call poped up immedietly.

I answered it.

"Hey what's up Kurt and Blaine its O2L!" They all said at once.

"Really guys" I said while laughing.

"Hey its what we do when were on a camera!" Sam said.

"Ok, ok. Sam, Trevor, Kian, Jc, Connor, and Ricky this is my dads Kurt and Blaine." I said while pointing to each one when I said their name.

"Nice to meet you guys." Kurt said.

"Yes I'm glad we got to meet all of you" Blaine said.

"So are you two like gay and married since I see rings?." Trevor said.

"Yes in fact we are gay and married. We hope you guys don't mind." Kurt said.

"No not at all in fact Connor and Trevor are gay and we fully support them." Kian said.

I was shocked at how well behaved they were being they really must have cared about me coming.

"Well everyone I would like it if everyone could explain one thing about yourself." Blaine said.

"I'll go first since I'm her brother. I'm Ricky Dillon. I am a youtuber/singer/songwriter and I'm getting to the point of being famous." Ricky said.

"Congrats" Kurt said.

"Ok I'll go next since I'm the youngest. I'm Trevor Moran. I'm also a Youtuber/singer/songwriter and am also close to being famous." Trevor said.

"I'm Kian Lawly I am an Actor I stared in a horror movie and I am also a YouTuber." Kian said.

"I'm Jc Caylen. I'm from Texas but moved to LA to be a part of the group. I haven't done any acting or singing but I am a YouTuber." Jc said.

"I'm Connor Franta I am an American entrepreneur, writer, and YouTuber." Connor said.

"I'm Sam Pottorff. I am a YouTuber. Not much about me. I have written and sang a song though. I'm close to being famous for that." Sam said.

"Well its nice to know some stuff about you guys as you know I'm Blaine. I'm 25. I like Singing, Acting, Performing, and Football are just a few." Blaine said.

"I'm Kurt, and it is nice to meet you. I'm 27 and a few things I like are Broadway, fashion, and writing Plays." Kurt says.

"Well its very nice to meet you both! I enjoy having my sis around with me makes me feel like I have more of a family than these guys" Ricky said.

"Hey what's wrong with us?" Kian asked.

"Nothing!" Ricky says laughing.

"Ok well since we've met all of you I think we have come to a decision once and for all!" Blaine said.

"And that is?" Ricky asked.

"She is allowed to visit you as long as not a lot of drama goes on." Kurt said.

"Yay!!!! " all the boys yelled.

"Thanks daddies!! I love you!" I said

"Your welcome!"