Chapter 6

We went outside and into Kurt's car which was a Navigator. I looked at my phone and couldn't even count how many notifications I had most of them we're texts from Ricky saying "I promise you that once you turn old enough to get out of there I will be there quicker than you could text me." or "Remember try not to get adopted by people who don't let you see your other family because that wouldn't be fair." or even the brotherly sister text saying "hey if you find a boyfriend before I get a girl friend he better be the world to you or he's not going to be in this world haha jk jk love ya!" I smiled while reading because I was happy to see that he was checking up on me.

I'm guessing that Ms. Lankaster was also happy that I was out oh the place because then she wouldn't get so many alerts or text sounds from my phone.

"So who you texting? I see you smiling" Kurt asked while Blaine was diving the car.

"Oh I'm not texting anyone just checking on my texts from Ricky." I said.

"Oh that's nice that he still gets to talk to you I bet you miss him." Blaine said.

"Yea I didn't get to text him at all really because I got my phone taken away from me when I got there. Ricky knew that would happen so he sent me monthly texts." I said.

"Oh ok well maybe you can text him sometime next week once you get settled in and you can ask him to come and visit us since you haven't seen him in a while and we haven't met him." Kurt said.

I got really excited. "Really thank you! I love you guys your the best!"

Blaine put his hand on Kurt's thigh and gave him a worried look.

"Well maybe not next week maybe when you turn 21 in 2 years then you can see him but for now you can text him and tell him your with a new family and such and you guys can also Skype if you want but you can't see each other until you turn 21. Ok I'm sorry we love you but that's what the judge said ok." Kurt said.

"Oh ok that's fair... I guess." I said sadly.