Chapter 1

Hi I'm Ellie Dillon. Yes, I'm Ricky Dillons sister. Ricky and I were both devastated when we found out that mom and dad died in a three on collision with a car. Ricky moved in with his best friends Connor, Jc, Trevor, Kian, and Sam. He wasn't allowed to take me with him because he was over 20 while I was only 18 and a half. I was put up for adoption at a horrible orphan place called "The Gordannas."

It was supposed to be the best place for a teenager around my age the agency said. Little did the Agency know it was the worst. It was ruled by the meanest person of all Ms. Lankaster she had strict rules. These rules we're:
(1.) Always be ready to serve (her).

(2.) When you clean your room not a speck of dust or dirt is to be found.

(3.) If I catch you trying to leave you will be paddled with a meter stick.

(4.) After you eat you will clean your own dishes and by hand.

(5.) You will do your chores everyday.

My best friends Alaina, and Arianna we're already adopted and I didn't get to talk to them at all because they wouldn't let children see their friends. I was alone with people I didn't even know and honestly didn't want to know. I hope one day I'll be able to see Alaina and Arianna when I get adopted but today sadly isn't the day.

When I was with my brother I made a YouTube channel for me it was called "EllieD01" but after mom and dad died and Ricky left I never got on it again because of this horrible place. I remember the last video I made was with Ricky and we we're talking about our mom and dads death and that Ricky would be moving in with the boys but I would be in an orphan adoption place. I was crying the whole time.