Chapter 10

*The next morning*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"OMG what? I never set my alarm clock?"I said.

I look at my clock and it's not going off.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?" I yelled.

I looked at my phone.

The alarm on my phone was going off and I had a note on my table.

'Hey, morning I know you didn't set your alarm I came in last night and set it at 10:00 pm just in case if you slept in because we want to get together this morning and go out to eat. We're already dressed by this time. So you get dressed and stuff and meet us downstairs in half an hour ok we love ya. Love Kurt'

"Sneekie sneekie" I said.

"Well, I better get dressed and get my hair brushed my hair's a mess." I said.

I brush my hair and get ready to go out to eat. I put on a cat t-shirt, bright pink skinny jeans and a blue hat (outfit up top). I head downstairs to meet up with my dads.

"Hey, morning dad." I said.

"Morning Ellie" Blaine said.

"Kurt is in the bathroom right now putting on some hair spray." Blaine said.

"I see you've got a lot of hair gel on Haha." I said.

"Yea I'm all about hair gel while he likes hair spray." Blaine said.

Kurt came out of the bathroom.

"Oh, hey good morning Ellie, are you ready to go out to lunch?" Kurt said.

"Yeah, I am let me just get some shoes." I respond looking down at my bare feet.

I run upstairs and grab my brown hiking boots and put them on. Then go back downstairs.

"Ok ready, let's go!" I say quickly.

We all get in the car and head to In-n-Out Burger. We go inside and order our food.

I walk up to the counter and say... "Hi I would like a cheeseburger with Coke. For here."

Kurt and Blaine give their orders too totaling the order to $6.50.

We sit down at a table and wait for our food.

"So... About Ricky... He wanted to invite me to go on tour with him and his YouTube friends. I know it sounds really scary for me to be away from you but he's my brother and he's always taken care of me when I needed it the most even if we couldn't be adopted together. I really want to go and you know we can set up Skype so every night and morning you can check up on me-" I got interrupted by lunch coming.

"Well what do you think Blaine?" Kurt says.

'I think it would be ok if we got to Skype and check up on you. Plus if you trust Ricky so do we right?" Blaine says.

"Yes, but one question how long is the tour. This won't affect our decision I just want to know." Kurt says

"Well it should be only about a month or a month and a half." I say.

"Ok, you are allowed to go as long as you follow these rules:
1. Go to bed before midnight
2. Skype us every other morning and night before you go to bed
3. If you do date a guy on the tour then we meet him on Skype right away plus you better know him and not just be a total stranger.
4. Tell us where you are each time you leave state we wanna know the best outfit trees going on there.
Ok those are the only rules. Think you can follow them?" Blaine says.

"Yes Blaine I know I can." I say.

"Ok well everyone's done eating so let's go home." Kurt says.

We head home and I run in my room to start texting Ricky about the tour.