.Duckbutt Uchiha.

"Naruto hurry up. Your going to miss the first meeting!"

I took my time walking down the stairs. "Its not like I want to go anyways, iruka"

"Your actions tell me other wise." He points to my bag. I just 'hn'.

On the inside I was excited to leave, not because I wanted to go to rehab, but because I would vet to be away from ikura. He's a pervert.

The ride to the rehab place was silent until ikura spoke. Why?? I was enjoying the silence!!.

"I'm gonna miss you"

He pulls me into a hug. I just 'hn' again. Honestly he only live 10 minutes away from the place.

--------------- 2 years later------------

I walked up to the big blue house that iruka and I used to live in. About a year into the rehab center, I found out that ikrua was shot in a hijacking attemp.

I had been clean for 2 months then the news sent me back on cutting my wrist. After that whole ordeal, I became clean again for 2 weeks and counting. Yay me.

I'm now 18 and most of y'all are like I was 16 doing drug, cutting and popping pills? Yes, I was going through alot, being gay and all.

I continued to walk to school, remembering I was only passing by. 'I'll go visit iruka grave later. Maybe...' I looked at the college I was going to. Because I missed to years of school the rehab found a way to get me into a local college and I got in on a scholarship.

Ah. Konoha college, huh. I walked up to the school. I was at least a good hour late for what ever class I had. As I entered the office I seen a pair of deep blue/black eyes meet mine. I couldn't decide if they were navy blue or black.

"Watch where your going dobe."

"Hn. Whatever duckbutt."

He glared at me and I swear his eyebrows twitched and he stormed out. Is duckbutt a touchy subject??

"My schedule."

I hold out my hand waiting for the paper.

"You name." The lady say in the same voice I said to her.

"Uzumaki. Naruto Uzumaki."

She prints out my schedule and places it in my hand. I look at what classes I have.

Algebra par series part lll
Chemistry
Free block
Lunch
World history
Advanced English part ll
Home ec/ Home living
Free block

What is up with all these free blocks??? I walked to room A-8. Then I realized all my classes are 8? A-8, C-8, D-18, 8, 08, and 88. Is this some devil worship thing???

I walked into class and was met with a gray head of hair that seem to be defying gravity, like mine. He gave me a close eyed smile, looks like he gives them away.

"Your late."

"Hn."

"Take a seat beside sasuke please"

"And you think I know who that is?"

"Oh haha my bad. Sasuke raise you hand."

Then the same duckbutt head raises his head. I walk over to his desk and sit beside him in the empty one of course.

"Let me see your schedule."

I take out my schedule and show it to him.

"We have all the same classes."

"Hn"

I wish he would shut the hell up already. I watched the second tick by as I waited for the bell to dismiss us. Then I reali there was no reason to get excited. I still had 8 more classes- shit another 8. I swear I don't worship the devil.