Dont say my name. Scream it.

Warning boyxboy

His face was bright red. Maybe brighter then his hair.

"Why are you blushing? This isn't the first time we've kissed." I asked breaking the kiss for air.

He looked away which made me angry. I grabbed his face and made him look at me. Of course I didn't do it rough.

"N-Naruto all we do is k-kiss." His face gets redder if that was even possible

I smirk a little. So he wanted more. .. "I see " I say while rubbing my chin. I pick him up bridal style and carry him to the bed.

"N-Naruto?" He asked as I crawl on the bed to him

"Hm?" I respond while taking off our shirts.

"What are we ..

"Don't worry. Its fine." I reply while going down to kiss him. He moans into the kiss and I feel lust taking over. Then he grabs my hair and tangles it in his fingers. Bringing back the love.

"N-Narmmmto. Now!" He moan yells.

I just nod as I continue to take off his pants along with my basketball shorts. I just want to take him right now... But I'll probably scare him into not doing it.

"I can't wait!" He yells as he flips us over and straddles me.

"Woah, who said you were the seme??" I laugh

"I know I'm not but your going so slow!" He snaps

"OK lead the way." I try to say while being serious

He nods and begins to grin on me as he kisses me and plays with my hair. He slowly starts to remove his boxers.

"FUCK!" I groan / moan

I flip us over so I was back on top. "You were slower than me." I say mocking him.

I felt his *ahem harden to my touch. He jumps then moans in pleasure. "I see your ready?" I ask

He nods as I put my *ahem at his entrance. Of course after lube. Wouldn't want to hurt him. Wink wink. Nod. Nod
I gently push into him once as he throws himself back to me, forcing me to hold back a groan.

"Tell me when." I say to him as he holds back his tears.

After he adjusted to my size he nods his head m I slowly begin to push into him as he backs into me.

"I-I wanna... B-be aahhh top."

Even when he's getting fucked hes picky. I nod as I flip us over so he's on top. He begins to ride me slowly then picks up the speed. He does the.same motions that drive me crazy.

He goes up the toward me the down and back. It feels so fucking good. I bite my lip to hold back a moan that was creeping up my throat.

"Fuck! Gaara!" I just let it all out I can't hold back

"Don't just say my name." He says slowing down

"What!?" I scream at his sudden decrease.

He leans in closer "don't say my name. Scream it." He whispers

I let lust take over as I flip his back on the bottom. I began to pound deeper into him until he yells my name. "NA-NARURO! FASTER."

I do as he says, only wanting to please him. I kiss down his neck and down his stomach before ramming into him again, as fast as he pleases.

"Ga-GAARA!" I moan as he again flips us over and rides me faster than before.

I feel like I'm in heaven. Honestly I can feel anything other than what gaaras working on.

"I-im gonna c-c-

He couldn't finish he sentence because we had both came all over the bed and each other.

I kissed his for head. "I don't see why your shy, if you could do all this." I joke

"Its not my fault, my body acts weird around you." He lies

"Weird or not. I love you."

"I-I love you too." He says while blushing.

"Now you blush. You were like that when you were riding -

He cut me off with a kiss although he was still red.

"Goodnight naruto."

"Goodnight gaara."

You never know you may love the person who was least likely to even talk to you. Although I am glad that we met.

Was all naruto head gaara say before they drifted asleep. Glad we met huh? I'm glad also.