Where Is He?!

Naruto P.O.V

I began to write in my 'diary'. Dont judge. My drug councilor told me that writing my problems help relieve stress.

It's Febuary 8th. I have to go to Miami to go see my family and ikuras. Today's his birthday, and I thought it would hurt but since I knew he was happy with his life I feel happy too. I'm also wearing his favorite white polo shirt with his white vans. They a little big but its fine. I'll update later if I feel like it.

I packed my suit case and headed to my plane. From Kyoto Japan to Miami Florida. Shit. I packed hella food for this flight.

Sasuke P.O.V

I arrived at school 20 minutes early as usual. My shirt perfectly straight. My hair perfectly jelled. And my scarf perfectly covering all my hickeys. All set. Now where's that blonde?

I never noticed how dead my life is until he isn't here. And I'm always alone when he's gone. Where is he???

I took out my phone and texted the blonde. Don't ask how I got his number. I have connections. (R= red. D= like he knows he has a message he just didn't read it. S= the message sent but the the other person didn't receive it.)

Where are you? -R

Why. -R

What does he mean why? Because I'm bored as hell.

Just wondering. -D

.......-D

Naruto???-R

What?-R

It be nice if you answered my text. -D

I heard gaara try to hold in a laugh but fail. A couple people looked up at him. He was texting. Is hr texting Naru?!??

Are you texting Gaara?! - R

Weak. You can stalk me even when I'm not at school. -R

I DONT STALK YOU!!! -D

After 10 minutes of waiting for a reply I have up. Hn. I don't care. I looked back up at gaara who was red and smiling at his phone.

Did naruto sent him a *ahem* pic???

What's so funny. And why is he red??

Did naru send his a video?!??

I walked up to gaara subconsciously and grabbed his phone. I looked at who he was texting. Of course naruto.

"Sasuke give.. It back."

Naruto had sent him a picture of his on a plane showing him the clouds. 'Look I got a pic with a bird.'

I laughed at that. I kept scrolling through the messeges.

"Give it back!!!"

I held his head down and scrolled with the other.

'When I get back we need to chill' naruto texted.

'OK. Where and when.' Gaara replied

'Pick.' Naruto sent back

'Movies? @ 2??' Gaara texted back.

'Sure we'll work out details when I get back. I gtg byeeee!!!!' Naruto sent back

'Byeee naru...'

'Love it! ~naru~'

I looked at gaara. "Touch him and I'll beat the shit outta you. He's mine!"

"Why.. Should i-i believe you?"

I showed him my hickeys. "From naruto. Ask him. He'll tell you."

Gaara looked up at me and the grabbed his phone and ran out. He's crying I guess. I wasn't lying naruto was mine.

He just didn't know it.