Being Away

This whole chapter is while narutos in jail from narutos POV.

I walked into my cell. 88. Top floor, third on the left. My cell mated name is Suigetsu. He's nice and all. You wouldn't think he was in here for rape and mass murder.

"Welcome back naruto, how was the showers?" He asked as the gaurd walked me in and locked the door on the way out.

The top floor is for the bad criminals like murder, terrorism. And people like me who just happened yo be here because all the other cells are full.

"It was fine until I dropped my soap. I didn't pick it up thought. Its still there.' I reply sadly

"Awwe that's better than having a spatula up your a-

"PLEASE don't." I interrupt him

I lay in my bad and wrapped the blanket around me while Suigetsu sat beside me.

"Its OK." He whispered as I began to ball.

I miss him. I didn't have to say it. Suigetsu knew. Gaara wait for me.

Normal P.O.V

Gaara walked up to the counter with his suitcase. The guard eyed me before he placed down His gun.

"What you here for?" The guard finally spoke

Gaara knew the judge didn't mean without bail, so here he is.

"I'm here to bail a friend out." Saying the word friend burned the red heads tongue and hurt his chest. It had only been a week and he missed the blonde.

"Name?" He asked without looking up

"Uzumaki. Uzumaki Naruto." He said. His eyes lit up as spoke his name.

"Alright. You got the money?"

"Yes!' Gaara replied getting more and more excited.

"We'll get em now."

~Naruto~

"Oi. Naruto you have a payed bail. You're free to go."

The blonde nearly jumped out of the bed. He scribbled his sleeping friend a note before walking out.

The officers gave him his clothes, phone, Watch and ect. After dressing the blonde walked to the lobby, getting nervous with each step.

"I only get nervous when I see gaa-

~Gaara~

Those 5 minutes seemed like hours. He began growing impatient when the doors opened and it wasn't his blonde angel.

"Come on!' Gaara shouted a little to loud for his liking.

He was never this loud. Not ever. It surprised him a little.

He heard the door open one more and he knew it was naruto.

Although the blonde was skinny and pale he would not miss that smile for the world.

"N-Naruto."

~Naruto~

Naruti opened the door about to thank who ever payed his bail when his eyes were caught into a head of red locks that fell ever so perfectly.

"Gaara?" The blonde asked on the verge of tear

The red head had already run up to the blonde nearly knocking him down.

"I missed you!" Garra yells as he straddles naruto. "Baka. Don't leave me alone! I love you too much!"

"I-I love you too." Naruto responds shocked at gaara courage.

Then with all the courage the red head built up he kissed naruto.

"Promise you won't leave."

"I promise."