A Promise Well Kept

Naruto kept his promise and he intended to keep it. Even while his eyes were red with tears filling the brim as Temari walked Gaara down the isle. Even when Gaara questioned if he really love Naruto and of Naruto really loved him.

Naruto kept his promise through high and low and now gets to marry the man of his dreams.

He let the years fall down his face as he watched his red head slowly walk down. His tux was perfect. Tie, straight. Hair, pokey. Smile, white. Emotion, excited.

The red head began to cry also. He wanted to run to his blonde and kiss him now! He thought back to the night naruto proposed.

Flash back.

"Gaara I got Chinese take out!" Naruto yelled from the door while taking off his shoes.

Gaara ran into the room happily to finally have his first diner with naruto since the whole jail thing.

As they at a knock on the door disrupted the peace. Naruto walked over to the door and froze at who he saw.

"S-Sasuke." Gaara said as the raven walked in.

Gaara had a tendency to studded when he was nervous scared or in disbelief.

"Naruto! I still love you!" The raven said on his knees proposing to Naruto.

Naruto just stood there, not saying yes, nor no.

"Are you t-that happy you c-cant move?" Gaara asked on the verge of a break down

"I-I" was all Naruto said while Sasuke slipped the ring onto the blonde hand

Gaara braced himself. He knew this was the day Naruto would dump him for Sasuke. He waited and waited but it never happened.

Instead Naruto slapped Sasuke so hard he fell to his but. Then he threw off the ring. He pulled out his own ring from his pocket and got on his knees in front of Gaara.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to not answer, honestly I was to.caught up in thinking about how to do "this" " he said motioning to his actions. "I want to marry you. I want to marry the Gaara who was scared to talk to me but no speaks to me with no problem. The Gaara who saw shy and now straddles me with out caring about who's watching. " Gaara turn red when naruto mentioned that. "So please Gaara will you marry me?" Naruto finally asked.

Gaara had waited so long for this. Temari always told him naruto would do it, and kankuro said he's just scared. Now its happening.

"Y-Y-Y" so bad Gaara wanted to say yes but he saw to happy to speak so he just nodded his head.

Naruto and gaara kissed ignoring the head broken Uchiha on the floor.

"I'm sorry not sorry Sasuke." Naruto said as he helped the raven out.

Now Gaara was only stepa away from the blonde. He couldn't take this. He sped up slightly, no one noticed luckily. He stood happily in front of naruto.

(Skips vows)

"You may now kiss the Groom/Bride." He Rev. Tsunade said

"Naruto can we name them Garuto and Naara?" Gaara asked before pulling naruto into a kiss.

Naruto on the other hand was confused.

Gaara rubbed his stomach and said "twins."

Naruto cried and cried. His own kids. His very own. Being a father. He felt complete. He was glad he left his ex's.

"Gaara I'm so happy!" Naruto yelled

"Why are you that happy, we've been planing a wedding forever and kids aren't that big of a deal." Gaara said trying to hold in his happiness but failed.

"I can finally start a family and be happy. And its because of Sasuke. Yep! Because of him, I found someone better. Way better!" Naruto replies before lidtimf up husband and leaving while everyone clapped.

'Because I found someone better.' Naruto thought while smiling.