Those Painful Experiences

Naruto P.O.V

I did the same old same old. Wake up, eat, talk to family, chill, eat, sleep and repeat. Man can't wait till I go home. A few more hours till my flight.

Wait for me gaara.

Sasuke P.O.V

I was gonna make him scream in pain. Him being a virgin and all. Don't ask how I know. Again connections. I tided his mouth so he couldn't yell for help. I grabbed his *ahem* and slowly started to his him. Of course he refuse to let my tongue in so i grabbed his *ahem* and began to pump it slowly.

He gasped. I'm not sure if in pleasure or the fact that he didn't think I was serious.

I began to grind on him making sure our *ahems* touched. I felt him getting hard. Even though he might hate it. His body loves it. I pulled down his pants and I felt him squirm. I seen tears form in the corner of his eyes and I didn't feel sorry. Not one bit.

I pulled down his black boxers that had jincuriki written on them. A band I guess. I looked at his *ahem* and he was a lot bigger than I expected. His face was red and his head was turned to the side.

I grabbed his face and he looked at me. "I'll make you love this, and make naruto hate you."

I took out my *ahem* and didn't bother with lube, just so it hurt more. He yelled in pain but it came out muffled due to the shirt tied in his mouth.

I ignored him and kept thrusting in and out and as fast or slow as I pleased. He was squiriming and trying to make me stop, he was crying uncontrollably. After about 20 minutes I felt my hip buckle and I was all over him.

After catching my breath I looked at gaara who's eyes were red from tears and swollen. I took the shirt out of his mouth leaving a red mark on his face from his tight it was.

"Sas-

Was all he managed to sat before I shoved my *ahem* into his mouth.

I felt his tongue try to push it out but I ignored it and began thrusting into his mouth. I knew I was gaging him because he would attempt to cough but only choke (on dis dick! Sorry had to do it.) On his spit.

After I let my self go in his mouth I grabbed his face.

"Swallow it."

He shook his head. And began to cry again.

"Do it or I'll tell naruto you sucked my *ahem* in the bathroom.

I seen him swallow then open his mouth as proof.

"Good boy. Now what did we learn?"

"N..n-narut..naruto."

"What about naru?"

"H-hes..yo.your."

"And whos is he not?"

"M...m-mine"

"Alright."

I got up and walked out of the room, after putting my clothes on. I wonder, whats naruto doing?