Coming Back to Gaara.

Naruto P.O.V

I stepped off the plane steps when 'good feeling' began to play, telling me I had a call. I answered not caring who it was.

"N-naru. He...help me."

My heart shatter at the sound of gaara crying. What the hell happened?

"WHERE ARE YOU?!?"

"Schoo-

"ILL BE THERE IN NO LATER THAN 10 MINUTES, CAN YOU WAIT!"

"Hurry."

I heard the hurt in his voice although he was tryig to hide it. I ran to my car, fumbling over my hands to unlock the door. I put the key into the ignition and waited for my car to start.

Vavava- errmmm

Its never made that sound. That was a bad sound, my car wasn't cutting on. Fuck it. I literaly began sprinting to school. Hoping over fences into ally ways. Any route that would get me to Konoha faster.

I lied to gaara. I was at least 20 minutes until I arrived at school. Running with guy and Lee really payed off because I wasn't as tired as I imagined. I dialed gaaras number.

"Gaara where are you, exactly."

"Storage room."

That was the only sentence he's ever said to me with out pausing or stuttering. I put my phone in my pocket and ran to the storage room. I walked in at I wanted to kill who ever did this.

Gaara was tided up with his pants resting at his ankles. Did he get raped?

I untided the rope and noticed that his pale skin had red mark and cuts from how tight the ropes were. His face was dry I'm guessing from tears and here was cum residue all over the place. I felt my self get madder and madder by the second.

After untying gaara,I tooke him to my house. I let him be while he showered at stuff. He was in there for nearly an hour, but I don't blame him, he probably feels filthy.

I knocked on the door and a small mummble let me know I could enter.

"Some pajamas"

I placed them down on the sink. And was about to leave but I reliezed the same question was bothering me.

"Who did this?"

"N-narut-

"Who. Did. This."

This time I didn't ask. I commanded.

"Sas-

I didn't even let him finish.

I was gonna kill that fucking uchiha.