I'll meet you in hell-er heaven

" MABLE!" Dipper screamed. Mable was right in front of a monster. It was about to kill her.
"Wha-" Mable was too late.
Dipper leaped in front of her pushing he to the side. Right before the burning inferno came down on him.
" DIPPER!" Mable cried.
The fire was a short spurt but it seemed to cover the boy in 3rd degree burns. He wasn't breathing.
Ford grabbed dippers lifeless body
" let's get him to the hospital" he started toward the town. Mable followed. She was in tears.

In 'death' place

Dipper followed a light. He was drawn to it but a hand grabbed his ankle. It pulled him to the side.
" don't go there, you have loved ones somewhere else. " a voice told him.
Dipper turned to look in the direction of the voice. He saw a yellow silloett that fades into a guy. He has a black triangular eyepatch on his left eye. His other yellow and has a black slit for the other.
" you have loved ones waiting for you" he repeated.
" h-who are you" dipper asked.
" not your consern " he man answered.
Dipper shrugged " ok"
" sit with me" the man sat on a white stool. Dipper sat next to him. He leaned on the boys shoulder.
" thank you. " dipper muttered. He dosed on his shoulder.

Real life

" weeks have passed. He has not awoken" the man said.
" something is going on in his dreamscape" ford prices together.
Grunkle Stan stood over dipper sleeping body. " that's it. He needs to wake up"
Grunkle Stan bitch slaps dipper.
Dreamscape

Dippers figure fades with each real life slap. The other boy knew what he needed to do.

Life

Stan slapped dipper one last time.

Dreamscape

At the same time the man slapped dipper
" ow!" Dipper yellped as he faded.
" see ya in your dreams kid!" The man laughed.
Dipper made a realization right before it happened.

Real life

Dippers eyes slowly opened. To see Mable with a tear streaked face, grunkle Stan , and ford. He smiled.
" hey"
Mable hugged her brother tightly
" I love you bro bro"
Dipper giggled " I love you too Mable "
Dipper sat up. His burns weren't as visual but mostly healed.
" I thought u were gonna die" Mable said.
Dipper's expression changed to light confusion.
" Bill- Bill kept me from going into the light. "
Ford gasped. So did Mable.
" why would that son of a bitch do that" Stan questioned.
Dipper shrugged " maybe he changed "

* luv all you wonderful readers *

* hey guys! I might make a actual Billdip or Bipper whatever you wanna call it. But a full on fanfiction story!