This may be a good idea. But most likely not.

This is a probably well- used idea. But whatever. 13 neko! Bill and 13 dipper.
Takes place on Halloween.

" Mable this looks weird" dipper whined as he tugged at his costume. Mable giggled " come one dip Dop! It'll be fine"
Dipper rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed his trick or treat basket. Mable skipped infront of him with her sparkly basket.
The twins walked down the neighborhood getting candy. Mable made some friends as they trick or treated. And they soon became a group. Mable was chatting with the other girls as dipper walked a little beside their girl group. He noticed a boy just his age waking down the street casually. He had cat ears and a tail on. * yea right dipper*
The boy smiled and waved at dipper. Dipper waved back. Dipper left the group of girls and wandered over to the boy. Dipper shone ilhim flashlight at the ground as seeing light.
The boy had soft blonde hair with brown at the bottom. He had yellow cat ears with a blue glow at the tips. And a yellow brick pattern tail.
" hi!" Dipper greeted. The boy smiled
" hello!"
Even though it was Halloween dipper wore his Pinetree cap. Because he could. The boy introduced himself
" I'm Bill. Bill ciphur " * ok sorry just had to use the pun. *
Dipper smiled " I'm dipper. Dipper pines. " his voice cracked a bit as he spoke. Bill smirked and tapped his pinetree hat. Bills tail swished as he talked with dipper.
" nice costume Pinetree "
Dipper forgot for a moment that he wore it.
" oh yea. This. My sister Mable and I do matching costumes. Because we're twins"
Bill chuckled " that's cool"
Dipper and Bill walked down the street a bit. They talked about life. And things.
Dipper found Bill interesting. And weird.
Bill was fond of dipper. In a loving way.
" your cute Pinetree" Bill taunted. Dipper blushed
" awe thanks "
Suddenly bill's lips collided with dippers. He kissed dipper and surprisingly. Dipper kissed back a bit.
" woah" dipper noted. Bill smirked.
" like it?"
Dipper nodded in awe.
Suddenly a bright light appeared above them. It illuminated bill's bright yellow tailcoat and top hat. His cat ears and tail matched perfectly.  A demanding voice came from the heel copter that was holding the light.
" stay put Ciphfur "
Bill laughed and his tail swished like a cat chasing a lazer. Having fun. 
" afraid to say I can't" Bill chuckled. The voice didn't say anything. Then Bill leaned over and licked dippers cheek. The fur of his ears rubbing his cheek as well. Then Bill diss appeared in a flash of blue flames.
" huh" dipper muttered.