Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

Christian's pov

I opened my door to see a very angry Jenna there.

I had a feeling this was about the text I had sent her.

I wasn't proud of it, but I let my jealousy get the better of me.

"What is this all about?"

"Look about that I'm sorry."

"I don't want to hear it. Christian we shared a night one I would like to forget, but just so you know I was a virgin. You were my first. I am not some whore so this text was a bunch of bullshit."

My heart broke that she wanted to forget that night, but knowing I took something so precious from her made me feel like an ass.

"I'm sorry ok I got jealous."

She turned around and looked at me.

"Why were you jealous."

"Because once Stephen showed up I was forgotten."

"Why do you even care? You're married."

"I know I am, but its not well nevermind."

"No tell me."

"My marriage isn't real. She only married me to make her daddy happy of course I was to dumb to realize it at the time. She's in love with someone else. She had me sign a contact before we got married saying I'd stay with her a year no matter what. I have about 5 more months then I can divorce her."

"That is awful."

"Tell me about it. I had never not once cheated on her until that night with you. There was just something about you that I could not resist."

She looked at me and smiled.

"I'm really sorry about the text I know your not like that."

" Its forgotten. I um better be getting back to my room need to get some sleep for tomorrow."

I didn't want her to go, but I knew she needed to before I did something she might not want.

I walked her to the door, and she paused at it.

I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't stop myself.

I beant down and kissed her.

She started to kiss me back, and I knew I was a goner.

I was starting to fall in love with her.

She was everything I have wanted in a woman.

I know I couldn't drag her into my crazy life, but maybe one more night won't hurt.

Would it?