What's Mine Is Yours And What's Yours Is Mine (part 2)

LADYBUG

"Hi, we are here to see Adrien Agreste." Alya was talking into a camera thing at the gate. I hid behind her.

"Uninvited guests are not allowed. Fangirls especially..." the woman on the other end sounded bored and annoyed.

"But, we are here to work on a school project with him and our friend Nino."

"Nice try," the lady said. "Two girls tried that last week." She sounded more irritated.

"But it's true a-" Alya was getting agitated herself. Mumbling was heard in the speaker. Alya and I jumped back as the gates opened. I looked T Alya, she gave me a look and shrugged. We walked up to the door.

A raven black haired woman opened it. She had an ice cold blue eyed stare. Adrien came out and welcomed us.

"Nathalie, these were the friends I mentioned. Marinette and Alya. They are welcome. They are guests."

"Please forgive my error Adrien," the lady, Nathalie, bowed.

"It's fine," He smiled at her and we walked inside. Adrien dismissed her. He invited us to his room. I gasped. The house was huge! And his room! A flat-screen tv with 3 computers under it. And a cuboard of video games. Two couches. A king sized bed. The room had upstairs. And there was a small place to shoot hoops! There was more still but I was already overwhelmed.

"So should we get started on the questions?" Adrien motioned to the packet

"Sure," Alya and I said together.
--------------------------------
I excused myself to the bathroom half an hour later. Adrien said it was down the hall to the left. I walked down the hall and smiled as I saw pictures of a young Adrien. He was so adorable!

At last I found the bathroom and was about to go in...

"Marinette!" Tikki poked her head out of my purse.

"Sshhh...! Tikki!"

"No Marinette, I-I sense it again!" She looked at me excited. "Your yo-yo!" My yo-yo? Here?

"Are you positive Tikki?" I gave her a disbelieving look.

"Yes Marinette! I would never lie. And I would never joke about this, Plagg might but not me." I was puzzled, who's Plagg? It didn't matter.

"Ok Tikki where?"

She pointed back to Adrien's room. Why would it be in there? "I sensed it when you were in there but I couldn't tell you." I nodded. But why would Adrien have my yo-yo?

"Ok we'll go back there in a minute."

After I was done, Tikki and I went back. Tikki hidden in my purse of course. I peeked into the room. No one was in there. Huh? Tikki flew out of my purse with my phone.

A:Hurry up girl! Adrien is giving up yummy snack food! If u don't come in 5 ima eat it all! ;) XD. <3

They were downstairs. I decided not to text her back. Instead Tikki and I ran into the room. Tikki floated around. She stopped at a drawer near his bedside. I went over to it. The drawer was locked. Darn.

I tried to pull it and I was about to tell Tikki to fly into it like at his locker, but someone behind me cleared their throat. "Excuse me but, what are you doing there?" I gasped and froze. Adrien... I turned around smiling and blushing.

"Oh uh...I-I was looking for...um..uh...a charger! Yeah a charger for my phone!" I said trying not to stutter too bad, fail...

"Um...ok?" He looked at me funny. He probably thought I was weird! I mentally facepalmed. "Well I have one come here." He went to the other side of his ginormous bed and pulled out a wire. "Here you go." He smiled. I reached for the wire and out fingers touched. I blushed really hard. *inward fangirl squeals!*

"Oh sorry," we said at the same time. I averted his gaze and plugged in my phone. "So you coming for snacks?"

"Umm...yeah ok," I hesitantly said. We started walking back down to the first floor of his room. (His bed is upstairs.) I was on the last steps right behind Adrien, when the ground violently shook.

I toppled over and fell, bit Adrien caught my hand. He pulled me up. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah yeah thanks." We walked to the windows and looked outside. A giant something was attacking the city. We couldn't tell what it was from here but it was huge!

"Uh...um I have to be right back ok?" Adrien went all the way back upstairs. He reached for something in a drawer, the locked drawer! He quickly ran out of the room. Tikki popped out of my purse.

"Marinette he has it!" Tikki pointed at the hurried Adrien. I followed suit. I had to transform bit needed my yo-yo too. Adrien went down the hall near the bathroom, across from it.

"Plagg, Claws Out!" I gasped. A small black creature flew into his ring, turning it from white to black. The ring sparkled and glowed. Adrien began to glow with a green light. His body had waves of green light. His favorite clothes turned into black leather. Adrien touched he head and two black cat ears appeared. He brushed his face with his hand, now a mask appeared. His normal eyes replaced by cat eyes, ones I knew perfectly well. He flexed and lashed out, his belt tail appeared and extended from behind him. Where Adrien had once stood, there was now none other than Chat Noir!

Adri-er Chat Noir quickly jumped out through a window in the room. I couldn't move, or breathe, I couldn't react at all to what I had just witnessed. I just stared. Oh my God! Chat was Adrien!

"Marinette! Snap out of it! He's going to need our help. Let's transform!" I looked at an anxious Tikki. And then I looked at Chat Noir's staff in my hand.

"Ok," I said at last, snapping out of it. "Tikki, Spots On!"
-----------------------------------------------------------